Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: #ParlerShutDown

Liked

Re: #ParlerShutDown

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    I saw a great phrase this week that sums up the maiden aunts here: lips “puckered like a woebegone anus”. I doubt however that it’s the sort of content that would have Parler no-platformed.
    You must have been reading Rod Liddle’s wonderful article in The New Statesman in which he describes the leader of the Scottish National Party in the House of Commons, Ian Blackford: “You look at the SNP's Ian Blackford, with his brow perpetually furrowed in consternation and his tiny mouth puckered like a woebegone anus”.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    You must have been reading Rod Liddle’s wonderful article in The New Statesman in which he describes the leader of the Scottish National Party in the House of Commons, Ian Blackford: “You look at the SNP's Ian Blackford, with his brow perpetually furrowed in consternation and his tiny mouth puckered like a woebegone anus”.
    I imagine Liddle must be raking it in if he’s getting paid by both the Spectator and the New Statesman for exactly the same article.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Andaman! (January 13th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Bit of a difference here....

They were talking about storming the US Capitol and killing as many police and federal agents as they could while they took politicians hostage and executed them.
    So how much "police and federal agents" were killed? How much politicians were executed?

At time of BLM tens or maybe hundreds of shops were demolished, robbed. And participant of BLM still are named peaceful protesters, gerontocrats like Biden or Pelosi keels down in front of them.

Twitter, Facebook canceled Trump's accounts by political reason and this isn't censorship, right?

And these, who robbed zero shops and kills nobody named internal terrorists even without court decision. I'm correct?

At time of Maidan on Ukraine American ambassador went to protesters and gave them cookies and encourageв them to be brave. What you will tell if tomorrow will be found what some foreign ambassador was within protesters on Capitol's hill and ecouraged them to be brave?

How long you will use double standards?

189522.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Ok, you're comparing two totally different scenarios...

1.) Nationwide protests for civil rights and an end to systemic racism that went on for months and comprised of millions upon millions of people all across the country. By and large protests were very peaceful with some sporadic incidents and pckets of violence, looting, and fires.

2.) An armed insurrection with para-military troops who biesged the US Capitol with the sole intention of overthrowing the US government, while taking hostage and executing various politicians. They were out for blood, not social justice.

If you're unable to see the difference between the two, then I don't think it's possible for us to have a conversation.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (January 12th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ok, you're comparing two totally different scenarios...

1.) Nationwide protests for civil rights and an end to systemic racism that went on for months and comprised of millions upon millions of people all across the country. By and large protests were very peaceful with some sporadic incidents and pckets of violence, looting, and fires.

2.) An armed insurrection with para-military troops who biesged the US Capitol with the sole intention of overthrowing the US government, while taking hostage and executing various politicians. They were out for blood, not social justice.

If you're unable to see the difference between the two, then I don't think it's possible for us to have a conversation.
    1. Human right for resistance is in Declaration of human rights in UN
    2. If these "internal terrorist" had win in Capitol then they now will be named "true patriots" and these who now win were "usurpers". Just coin lays on wrong side.

Once again: the same like this was on Ukraine at 2014. And whole pool of "democratic medias" named them protesters. Even when half of them were ultra-right nationalists. And American ambassador smiled to them on the photo. So please stop this stupid tricks "our brave agents and their coward spies". Propaganda...

og_og_15587118142125012.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

8. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (January 12th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Can anyone explain why it’s BLACK Lives Matter? I thought we’re using People of Colour these days, so it should be People of Colour Lives Matter? I ask as a Person of Colour myself.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Can anyone explain why it’s BLACK Lives Matter? I thought we’re using People of Colour these days, so it should be People of Colour Lives Matter? I ask as a Person of Colour myself.
    Nobody will explain.

It is like to ask to explain why Pompeo now complains what al Qaeda has ties with Iran, when al Qaeda itself was created with money form CIA USA in 1980s. Isn't Pompeo just jealous?

Liked

He's a chameleon ( Pompeo, not StevieWonders).

Liked

People rarely need much of an excuse to complain about something and if it looks as if they might get away with criminal activity then so much the better. No one goes rioting alone.

The proletariat have always been eager to follow anyone who promised a better tomorrow. Jesus, Hitler, Mao, Scargill, Farage, Trump.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The proletariat have always been eager to follow anyone who promised a better tomorrow. Jesus, Hitler, Mao, Scargill, Farage, Trump.
    The people of Israel coming out of Egypt?