Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Day in Lockdown

Liked

Re: A Day in Lockdown

My lawyers, Ebenezer Frequent and Partners are looking at possible copyright infringement for appropriation of the word 'rider'

It's a Yamaha Nouvo if I'm not mistaken. How retro. I'm a Honda Click man myself. Slightly smaller, nippier and snarlier.

That's Bali Hai, right? That whole area with its unfinished apartment block, rusting and decaying marina and huge built for Chinese tour busses coach park is a picture postcard of Thai fuck up.

But still great to see photos and I'm still jealous of you and when we next find ourselves in Pattaya at the same time I'm gonna photo post you into oblivion. Hahaha.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    My lawyers, Ebenezer Frequent and Partners are looking at possible copyright infringement for appropriation of the word 'rider'
    Defending you against a claim that you are “easy” would be more difficult

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

It's a Yamaha Nouvo if I'm not mistaken. How retro. I'm a Honda Click man myself. Slightly smaller, nippier and snarlier.

That's Bali Hai, right? That whole area with its unfinished apartment block, rusting and decaying marina and huge built for Chinese tour busses coach park is a picture postcard of Thai fuck up.

But still great to see photos and I'm still jealous of you and when we next find ourselves in Pattaya at the same time I'm gonna photo post you into oblivion. Hahaha.
    I had a Yamaha in the 1960s. Never again. Wouldn’t even rent one! It’s a Honda PCX 150, I will have you know!

Your absence from Pattaya is showing Lol. Bali Hi area has been improved no end. No Chinese tour busses (understandable), no speed boats parked on the street, marina improved (a bit). The area beside the piers all renewed into pedestrian plaza with fountains. See pic.

Get here, get your camera out and start snapping...like a Soi Dog!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Arsenal can hardly claim any copyright infringements when it's quite clear to all that the pics offered dont contain even ONE never mind a series of dodgy looking 99 baht cheap breakfast pics and I think until that rubicon has been passed there's not a court in the land that would move to convict........although it IS Thailand we're talking about here so all normal rules and legal responsibilities re the burden of proof etc are of course TOTALLY out the window and he with the deepest pockets may well win !

Ok so time to show or tell boys - who's got the biggest one between you both ( pocket that is of course !?? )

No Platformed
    Liked

I wonder when the OP will be taking up the matter of off-topic posts in his thread with the Moderators.

6. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (January 24th, 2021)

Liked

Following reports from two members via the red triangle icon, thirteen posts in this thread have been moved to the Everything Else forum and given the title, New Covid-19 Variants.

A link to the new topic can be found below:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...id-19-Variants
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

8. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 25th, 2021), catawampuscat (January 25th, 2021), francois (January 25th, 2021), gerefan2 (January 25th, 2021), goji (January 25th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Red face Re: A Day in Lockdown

Looks like high season may be nearly over in Pattaya. Royal Garden Plaza and the beach this afternoon!

BUT, No Covid, No snow, No freezing temperatures, No lockdown, and No closures worth worrying about,

Wonderful!

10. 8 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (February 6th, 2021), arsenal (February 5th, 2021), Brad the Impala (February 5th, 2021), daydreamer (February 6th, 2021), goji (February 5th, 2021), Jellybean (February 5th, 2021), llz (February 8th, 2021), Nirish guy (February 6th, 2021)

Liked

Or sunny Dongtan beach. No hot boys frolicking around at present, but still very pleasant.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (February 6th, 2021), arsenal (February 5th, 2021), dab69 (February 6th, 2021), daydreamer (February 6th, 2021), gerefan2 (February 5th, 2021), Jellybean (February 5th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, I'd swap it for London any day. An empty RCSC is infinitely preferable to Sainsbury's.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

beach is lovely and clean...hope nature takes advantrage of this lull to heal a little