Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Circuit party gets closed down by police - and we wonder why gays get a bad name :-(

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Circuit party gets closed down by police - and we wonder why gays get a bad name :-(

Circuit party shut down by police after thousands of maskless men attend amid coronavirus case surge in Rio - and we wonder why gays get a bad press and are called selfish and irresponsible and it’s not like this is the only Country this has happened in either :-(

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/01/0...navirus-cases/

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 4th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Circuit party gets closed down by police - and we wonder why gays get a bad name :-(

Not only gays do party in such events. Just yesterday police shot down rave parties in Spain and France, both aimed at and attended by hundreds of unmasked hetero boys and girls.

Selfishness and irresponsibility are not unique to gays.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Circuit party gets closed down by police - and we wonder why gays get a bad name :-(

of course not - but circuit parties go one step further than say a rave in a old factory or something as it usually ends up a thousand shirtless / semi naked man all jam packed into some tightly squeezed club all rubbing, kissing and fucking - hardly a good idea during a pandemic.......damn I miss circuit parties !

5. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (January 4th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by siscu58 View Post
    Not only gays do party in such events. Just yesterday police shot down rave parties in Spain and France, both aimed at and attended by hundreds of unmasked hetero boys and girls.

Selfishness and irresponsibility are not unique to gays.
    The OP clearly enjoys guilt tripping. Dominic Cummings drove to Durham during a UK lockdown but heterosexuals didn’t thereby “get a bad name”. Illegal gamblers in Rayong spread COVID-19 last week but gambling persists with no sense of opprobrium in the Thai population at large.

BTW NIrish I believe you owe me the cost of some tissues.

No Platformed
    Liked

If you're looking for reasons for people to "give us a bad name" you need look no further than this "hell has no fury like a woman scorned" piece in The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-grise/274629/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....personally I dont care a copulate what people think of me...coitus them...

Liked

Latin, did you just receive the Covid-19 vaccine injection?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...unfortunately my reply is in the negative...im far too young and healthy to qualify...will probably be the last one...

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...unfortunately my reply is in the negative...im far too young and healthy to qualify...will probably be the last one...
    One can hope.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

in democrat led califirnia that would be classified as hate speech and I would have you cancelled...