Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Underwear Protest!

Liked

Re: Russian Underwear Protest!

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Yes,95% of members of SGT would feel the same way about Russia I would guess.
    It was post in Russian for Russians.

By the way: Moscow Stock Exchange index grew 0.7% at day of Navalny arrest.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Your logic falls apart here. If this is true, and he's just a Kremlin project, then why would the Kremlin try to murder him?

That seems a bit counter-productive, don't you think?
    You again bringing here "Kremlin's murder". Only idiots here and some brainwashed by Western propaganda on West believes what it was Kremlin's attempt to kill. I already answered that question: Navalny annoys a lot of people in Russia: businessman (including oligarchs), some regional elites. Also is known what Putin doesn't like him. So there are a lot of possibilities who may be involved into attempt to kill him, but for sure it wasn't Kremlin or Putin. I'm sure in 99% what it was somebody's "private project": for to bring good news to Putin or for to resolve own problems - I don't know.

Just for sure it wasn't "official task": here - on Russian territory - "official tasks" are always successful: just leave a little bit of ricin in bedroom and "client" will never wake up and you will find no traces - it will looks like a heart attack.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5sjosRF7-M&t=126s

So that phone call he had with an FSB agent who admitted the attempted murder is just propaganda?

Ok, than another question. If he's just a tool to help benefit the Kremlin by showcasing how dumb the opposition is, why arrest him and throw him in jail for 30 days? How is he supposed to make the Kremlin look good by acting stupid when he's just sitting in a jail cell?

This is the problem with conspiracy theories. They are so hard to keep factual.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5sjosRF7-M&t=126s

So that phone call he had with an FSB agent who admitted the attempted murder is just propaganda?

Ok, than another question. If he's just a tool to help benefit the Kremlin by showcasing how dumb the opposition is, why arrest him and throw him in jail for 30 days? How is he supposed to make the Kremlin look good by acting stupid when he's just sitting in a jail cell?

This is the problem with conspiracy theories. They are so hard to keep factual.
    How do you know what he is "FSB agent"? Because Navalny says so?

Second answer: he is honey pot, "Navalny case" will stop real opposition.

When he and his brother were charged for crime, his brother got real prison, Navalny got conditional release. When people from his close circles receive 3-5-7 years in prison, Navalny got just 10-15-30 days of arrest and communal works. Google "Gapon Russia".

By the way "throw to jail" sounds like a comedy. "Throwed to jail" Navalny posts announcements in internet, eats free caviar, watches TV and plays games - check interviews with foreign football fans what were "throwed" to the same "jail" where Navalny was spending his 30 days.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    You again bringing here "Kremlin's murder". Only idiots here and some brainwashed by Western propaganda on West believes what it was Kremlin's attempt to kill. I already answered that question: Navalny annoys a lot of people in Russia: businessman (including oligarchs), some regional elites. Also is known what Putin doesn't like him. So there are a lot of possibilities who may be involved into attempt to kill him, but for sure it wasn't Kremlin or Putin. I'm sure in 99% what it was somebody's "private project": for to bring good news to Putin or for to resolve own problems - I don't know.

Just for sure it wasn't "official task": here - on Russian territory - "official tasks" are always successful: just leave a little bit of ricin in bedroom and "client" will never wake up and you will find no traces - it will looks like a heart attack.
    What an alluring picture you paint of life in Russia.

Liked

What an alluring picture you paint of life in Russia.
    Well, I'm cynic and have no illusions what secret services in world smells Chanel #5 or defecates by roses. They are humans and human is the most weak element of any chain. To compromise and blackmail is most cheap and preferable method of any secret service. Torture and kill - second one.

And to those who will want to say something about "Russian habits" and "shine glorious American agents" I have just one word: Guantanamo. Is it already closed? Obama had 8 years and promised it many times.

7. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (January 23rd, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Well, I'm cynic.
    you’re not the only cynic here but let me assure that when it comes to Russia I’m more of a sceptic.

Liked

but let me assure that when it comes to Russia I’m more of a sceptic.
    Sure-sure, you are living in Russia for many years already and know everything here.

No Platformed
    Liked

Sure-sure, you are living in Russia for many years already and know everything here.
    Quite so

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well, Navalny is also not a politician - he has no own party or movement,........Here in Russia as a politician he has zero weight (only 165 persons arrived to protest near court now, half of them were from medias). Nobody cares about him here]
    Hmmm it seems a few more people than you suggest seem to care for him perhaps.......well if you don't do the usual and just cry "western propaganda" that is.......

So either 500 turned up if Russia authorities are to be believed or closer 3000 if Sota ( an Independent media source) reports correctly or either 4000 or 15000 in Moscow depending who you wish to believe? Along with rallies in other cities planned and lots of sharing of stuff re him on line etc too it seems ?

Not exactly "nobody cares about him" as was suggested above perhaps ?

Copied from that western propaganda rag ....the BBC ....

"Dozens of people have been detained as police try to stop nationwide protests in Russia in support of jailed opposition politician Alexei Navalny. Police are also breaking up groups of his supporters gathered in the capital Moscow, ahead of a protest there. Thousands of people have already taken part in rallies in Russia's Far East, where there were also arrests."

Video in the lins....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55778334

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55778334