FAQ & Help

Thread: Sawatdeenetwork history

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Sawatdeenetwork history

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Much as he was loathed and much as he wrote, since he knew exactly the persona he was trying to present, I suspect his posts would not have taken up more than an hour a day. He never really wrote at length if I recall correctly. On the other hand, if he was as old as we expect he was, arthritis may have cramped his typing speed more than somewhat
    He had his detractors but he certainly wasn’t universally loathed. He and Matt carried on a great bromance, for example, exchanging self-righteous platitudes that they, the self-proclaimed youngest members of the Forum, would never do anything as louche as renting a prostitute. Undoubtedly this got up the noses of the Forum Maiden Aunts. My favourite thread was where one older member “recollected” that he had picked Beachlover up still in his school uniform in a public lavatory in Sydney and duly rogered him. There was possibly some suggestion that money had changed hands. Those were the days

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 16th, 2021)