Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sawatdeenetwork history

Liked

Re: Sawatdeenetwork history

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    I read somewhere recently that in his real incarnation he was the moderator of the Cruising for Sex South-East Asia site. If so, then he may be in his dotage as that site has been dying for years.
    No...that was you!

Surfcrest

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 13th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sawatdeenetwork history

Hm, this seems a bit strange to me. In fact I cannot check when I first logged in/got registered, as that hotmail account has been deleted.
    However, when it was active I have much better memories and thanks for the CFS-SEA forum as it was much more informative and without the money police/tradeunionism prevailing here and on the other forum. It mostly also very well succeeded in finding other places as around Silom. From a fairly recent read the moderator of then is still there-or at least one using the same name and informative also as ever and not abusive at all, rather helpful indeed. Which thus rather contradicts the above.
    For others who even care about is; pong is the same pong in the other fora, just recently I had to start a new pong2, due to some incomprehensible @mail errors.