Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thailand Offering 4 year multi-entry VISAs without work permit requirement to tech talent / digital nomads

Liked

Thailand Offering 4 year multi-entry VISAs without work permit requirement to tech talent / digital nomads

BOI proposes new smart visa rules to lure foreign talent, digital nomads

https://www.nationthailand.com/busin...ernal_referral

Well, that's me! And apparently, this smart VISA program to attract tech talent started sometime in 2018, and provides 4 year multi-entry VISAs without requirement of a work permit. Sure wish I would have known that before I got deported.

Maybe have to contact the government here, and see if I can get that blacklist lifed a little prematurely in exchange for some free teaching, or something.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thailand Offering 4 year multi-entry VISAs without work permit requirement to tech talent / digital nomads

..u need to visit spec savers...it says talent

3. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (December 16th, 2020)

Liked

Re: Thailand Offering 4 year multi-entry VISAs without work permit requirement to tech talent / digital nomads

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..u need to visit spec savers...it says talent

Comes from the guy who has the highly skilled job of checking whether or not deep fryers and kitchen floors are clean.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (December 16th, 2020), seenus (December 16th, 2020)

Liked

The 2018 smart visa was completely useless for digital nomads.
    At that time, I checked with an immigation lawyer and the requirements were excessive. No wonder only 514 foreigners applied..

I hope that the smart visa 2.0 will actually be smart for once..

7. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (December 17th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...again that word...smart...poor cdnmatt...lol...such high hurdles to overcome

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...again that word...smart...poor cdnmatt...lol...such high hurdles to overcome
    I think you've smelled too much gas from all those kitchens you've been inspecting, because even 7 year olds can come up with better insults than that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

apologies...all meant in good humour...dont take it personally...afterall I dont even know u...

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    ... even 7 year olds can come up with better insults than that.
    Would it be possible to provide a sample dozen from 7 year olds you know personally?