Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: For those interested in Putin

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: For those interested in Putin

Shakespeare said it all four hundred years ago “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Shakespeare said it all four hundred years ago “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”.
    sure... please remind me, how many diplomas in economic science, politic science or management he has for to use this words in dispute about economic and politic as a proof
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    No, he isn't best. But if you need compare, then best compare is Putin - Lee Kuan Yew. Dictator from Singapore and dictator from Russia. Here is not too much democracy, but economic raised almost 5 times in 20 years, personal income raised over 10 times. That why Putin still has support - refrigerators votes for him at each Russian kitchen.
    Difference between us is, you will simply never mutter a single bad word about Putin. Myself on the other hand for example, I quite like Justin Trudeau as Canada's PM, agree with many liberal policies, and think he's done a great job in handling the pandemic while keeping the country calm and focused. This pandemic would have been hard for any world leader, and I think he's done as good as could be expected.

However, I also have no problem saying he's a corrupt piece of shit who constantly lies while stealing tax payer money. Scandal after scandal, and the guy still has yet to pay any consequences for his actions, which is bullshit.

See, I can speak both good and bad about Canada's leaders. You are seemingly simply unable to say anything bad about Putin, and it's not exactly all unicorns and rainboys on his end. He's done some pretty horrible shit.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Difference between us is, you will simply never mutter a single bad word about Putin. Myself on the other hand for example, I quite like Justin Trudeau as Canada's PM, agree with many liberal policies, and think he's done a great job in handling the pandemic while keeping the country calm and focused. This pandemic would have been hard for any world leader, and I think he's done as good as could be expected.

However, I also have no problem saying he's a corrupt piece of shit who constantly lies while stealing tax payer money. Scandal after scandal, and the guy still has yet to pay any consequences for his actions, which is bullshit.
    You are talking too much. This or this or this and also this. I already told: Putin for sure isn't best leader, but other here are even more worse. Point. What to discuss else? You want to know why Russia still supports him? Just read few post above.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    See, I can speak both good and bad about Canada's leaders.
    And your ability matters? Spoken you or not - Canada still has the same leader. Do I really need to made more vibration of air, some of which you will hear as "Putin this" and some as "Putin that" and to multiplicate entropy in Universe by this action?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    By the way: Russia eliminated Russian tsar 103 years ago. UK and many European countries still have this rudiment and every one citizen still pays for ruler's pleasure to live in palace and use servants... you call it democracy, right? people who were elected by whole nation must bow in front of people who was elected by nobody and is even younger...
    Some here would agree with you.

No Platformed
    Liked

Moses, have you ever considered offering your services to the Trump team seeking to invalidate the US presidential election? From your approach to polemics you’d be a shoo-in.

Liked

Moses, have you ever considered offering your services to the Trump team seeking to invalidate the US presidential election? From your approach to polemics you’d be a shoo-in.
    To this ginger clown? Well, he doesn't worth my efforts, also I think he can't afford my service.

I already 5th year think: how mad should be "average american" for to elect him. The only excuse is: alter candidate - grandma Clinton - is bright proof of the crash of democracy even when she represent party of democracy. How ironical it sounds. How much families rules America last 100 years? 5? 7? Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys... who else?

6349528.jpg

No Platformed
    Liked

To this ginger clown? Well, he doesn't worth my efforts, also I think he can't afford my service. I already 5th year think: how mad should be "average american" for to elect him. The only excuse is: alter candidate - grandma Clinton - is bright proof of the crash of democracy even when she represent party of democracy. How ironical it sounds. How much families rules America last 100 years? 5? 7? Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys... who else?
    A sad decision for many but I imagine Rudy Giuliani will heave a sigh of relief. His best days are behind him so wouldn’t want a maestro like you showing him up.

Liked

A sad decision for many but I imagine Rudy Giuliani will heave a sigh of relief.
    I don't think so. He already knows what aristocracy of US made decision to take power back to their hands at this decade. Bourgeoisie will wait till 2032. So Trump may leave his dreams to take chair in oval room back.

And I think Liz II supports this decision: aristocracy makes curtsey much better than bourgeoisie Trumps

858x540.jpg

No Platformed
    Liked

And I think Liz II supports this decision: aristocracy makes curtsey much better than bourgeoisie Trumps
    Ah, we’re back to discussing the perfidy of the monarchical system. Very wise.