Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
No, he isn't best. But if you need compare, then best compare is Putin - Lee Kuan Yew. Dictator from Singapore and dictator from Russia. Here is not too much democracy, but economic raised almost 5 times in 20 years, personal income raised over 10 times. That why Putin still has support - refrigerators votes for him at each Russian kitchen.
Difference between us is, you will simply never mutter a single bad word about Putin. Myself on the other hand for example, I quite like Justin Trudeau as Canada's PM, agree with many liberal policies, and think he's done a great job in handling the pandemic while keeping the country calm and focused. This pandemic would have been hard for any world leader, and I think he's done as good as could be expected.

However, I also have no problem saying he's a corrupt piece of shit who constantly lies while stealing tax payer money. Scandal after scandal, and the guy still has yet to pay any consequences for his actions, which is bullshit.

See, I can speak both good and bad about Canada's leaders. You are seemingly simply unable to say anything bad about Putin, and it's not exactly all unicorns and rainboys on his end. He's done some pretty horrible shit.