Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: For those interested in Putin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: For those interested in Putin

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Difference between us is, you will simply never mutter a single bad word about Putin. Myself on the other hand for example, I quite like Justin Trudeau as Canada's PM, agree with many liberal policies, and think he's done a great job in handling the pandemic while keeping the country calm and focused. This pandemic would have been hard for any world leader, and I think he's done as good as could be expected.

However, I also have no problem saying he's a corrupt piece of shit who constantly lies while stealing tax payer money. Scandal after scandal, and the guy still has yet to pay any consequences for his actions, which is bullshit.
    You are talking too much. This or this or this and also this. I already told: Putin for sure isn't best leader, but other here are even more worse. Point. What to discuss else? You want to know why Russia still supports him? Just read few post above.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    See, I can speak both good and bad about Canada's leaders.
    And your ability matters? Spoken you or not - Canada still has the same leader. Do I really need to made more vibration of air, some of which you will hear as "Putin this" and some as "Putin that" and to multiplicate entropy in Universe by this action?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: For those interested in Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    By the way: Russia eliminated Russian tsar 103 years ago. UK and many European countries still have this rudiment and every one citizen still pays for ruler's pleasure to live in palace and use servants... you call it democracy, right? people who were elected by whole nation must bow in front of people who was elected by nobody and is even younger...
    Some here would agree with you.