List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I would like to ask Moses if he is a surpporter of Putin ?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Sign Of The Times

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Aussies of Caucasian stock have been committing genocide on the Aborigines of the British colony since they first landed in Australia.
    As I understand it, it harks back as a policy towards native populations to the Norman William the Conqueror’s ethnic cleansing of the Anglo-Saxon population in the Harrying of the North. I’m considering starting a claim for compensation on behalf of my ancestors against the French/Welsh/Germans known colloquially as the “Royal Family”. Who will join me?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Russia may be involved. But not as it is declared in British propaganda - not on state's level, not by Putin's order. Scripal got to UK after he spent time in Russian prison. Do you see? Russian state had a lot of chances to "make accident" or to organize "heart stroke" on own territory. But exists possibility what there was some private agreement btw Scripal and his formerly colleagues - maybe something commercial - on the level of middle level bosses. Scripal maybe broke some promises and got revenge from his formerly colleagues. Russian state has no profit from killing in UK - 10 times more dangerous than to kill on own territory, why to give to Scripal to leave Russia?
    Interesting, always good to hear a different viewpoint. But don't you think that in the scenario that it was his former colleagues, ie state agents, who were motivated to organise the attack and then state agents who carried out the attack, then isn't it effectively the state who have carried out the attack? No matter at what level it was actually authorised.

Or are you thinking that the two GRU agents identified as being in Salisbury at the time, and who subsequently appeared on television, were in fact as they claimed only visiting the cathedral, albeit under assumed names.

There has been extensive research into the identities of the two agents.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...toliy-chepiga/

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...n-hero-russia/

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Or are you thinking that the two GRU agents identified as being in Salisbury at the time, and who subsequently appeared on television, were in fact as they claimed only visiting the cathedral, albeit under assumed names.

There has been extensive research into the identities of the two agents.
    I almost sure what these 2 were in Salisbury and also I'm almost sure they are from GRU. GRU is military intelligence. If Putin will need someone to die he will send FSB or own security FSS. GRU's specific is intelligence service in mountains/forests/from satellites. They don't know how to work in cities - they are army. I think these two were in Salisbury for some intelligence business, but were not involved into Scripal's case.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: I would like to ask Moses if he is a surpporter of Putin ?

It's quite a coincidence!

Separately it's fascinating how in this case Bellingcat, see links above, could work with underground Russian sources to expose the GRU agents travelling with false passports.

Alternatively one could look at the questions about the western assumptions in the case in a UK newspaper, The Independent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8807191.html

Of course the owner of the Independent is a Russian expat resident in the UK. Does that mean that he has GRU connections or has an axe to grind? Or does it mean that his newspaper is searching after truth?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post

Of course the owner of the Independent is a Russian expat resident in the UK. Does that mean that he has GRU connections or has an axe to grind? Or does it mean that his newspaper is searching after truth?
    Good question. Owner of Independent is UK lord from House of lords (since few days ago when El. II signed order and promoted him to baron Syberian (yes, is it kind of British humor, but it is true)), his name is Eugeny Lebedev and he is son of Russian oligarch and high level KGB officer Alexander Lebedev, who is living in UK sometimes (or mostly).
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (November 26th, 2020), goji (November 26th, 2020), seenus (November 26th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Good question. Owner of Independent is UK lord from House of lords (since few days ago when El. II signed order and promoted him to baron Syberian (yes, is it kind of British humor, but it is true)), his name is Eugeny Lebedev and he is son of Russian oligarch and high level KGB officer Alexander Lebedev, who is living in UK sometimes (or mostly).
    Interesting, I was not previously aware of the new peerage, Moses and post below the official confirmation:

Royal crest.jpg

Crown Office

THE QUEEN has been pleased by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of the Realm dated 19 November 2020 to confer the dignity of a Barony of the United Kingdom for life upon Evgeny Alexandrovich Lebedev, by the name, style and title of BARON LEBEDEV, of Hampton in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and of Siberia in the Russian Federation.
    Link to The Gazette: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3681133
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

8. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (November 26th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Interesting, I was not previously aware of the new peerage
    Yeah. I think it is right time for Putin to appoint also somebody with strange title. For example vice-king of GB.

Liked

Well the Prince of Wales is de jure vice King of the UK and has been so since Edward II gave the Welsh a good going over.

Clearly the Siberia part of the title is a poke at Pooty Poots and no nation can mock power like the British can.

As for our favourite horse riding, tiger wrestling, war mongerer making an appointment to our scepteted isle. How about a Cultural and Pharmacutical Attache to the Court of The Old Bailey.

Liked

Ok, the appointed by Putin will be First vice King.

Liked

Well Queen Elizabeth II is related to your last Tsar, Nicholas II. Initially King George V said that the Russian Royal family could have asylum in Britain. However he withdrew the invitation upon the advice of his government, fearing perhaps that their presence could fuel the republican sentiments abound at the time. It must have broken George's heart. He was very close to his cousin and in fact they look more like twin brothers than cousins.
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. User who gave Like to post:

seenus (November 26th, 2020)