List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I would like to ask Moses if he is a surpporter of Putin ?

Liked

Re: Sign Of The Times

The poisoning of Russians may well have been ordered from the top back in Russia we don't know for certain as pointed out by Moses, it is difficult to believe anything in the western press these days.However we do know for certain that Trump is/was refusing to concede defeat in a democratic election, we do know the police in the US are killing black people practically at will, that far right groups are encouraged by the President of the USA, that the US has a disgraceful record in dealing with Covid-19 leading to thousands of unnecessary deaths. Admittedly hard to say the Covid-19 deaths are a result of incompetence or refusal to accept the scientific/medical evidence, either way Trump seems to get a free pass with his supporters.
    The UK is imploding politically, socially, and economically, and still the ruling party has continued support from the electorate. Australia (one of the least affected by Covid-19 ) has done US bidding by leading the attack on China in relation to Covid-19, resulting in increasing trade damage to Australia in the middle of a global pandemic. Australian SAS members have finally been accused of murder in Afghanistan, it remains to be seen if anyone will actually be punished. It seems to me we ( in the "west" ) should get our own houses in order before pointing the finger at other jurisdictions.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    There have been several "unlucky" deaths or illnesses among opponents of the regime.

Now instead of the victim quietly disappearing, the incidents are high profile, like poisoning by polonium, Novichok or getting gunned down in a heavily policed area by the Kremlin. There was another recent high profile poisoning within Russia & the German hospital that treated him also said it was Novichok.

Some think these "unlucky events" are deliberately high profile, in order to ensure other opponents think carefully about their behaviour.
    The fate of Thomas a Becket springs to mind.
    I couldn't possibly comment on that, but what I do know is this thread has gone badly off topic again.
    Posters have been excommunicated for less - at your instigation I believe.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee
    it is difficult to believe anything in the western press these days
    A list of 10 stories from today's Western press that you find difficult to believe would help establish your credibility (there will be thousands of stories in today's Western press so you should be able to list 10 in no time at all since you claim the criteria is “anything”).

Liked

Ok Rupert Murdoch is not controlling the agenda, he is not manipulating politicians, he is not feeding the people horse manure in order to " guide" them. Whatever you say.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    Ok Rupert Murdoch is not controlling the agenda, he is not manipulating politicians, he is not feeding the people horse manure in order to " guide" them. Whatever you say.
    So Rupert Murdoch constitutes the beginning and the end, the totality of the “Western press”? There are no non-Murdoch sources? I never read a single Murdoch rag nor subscribe to any part of his media empire BTW.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    Australian SAS members have finally been accused of murder in Afghanistan, it remains to be seen if anyone will actually be punished. It seems to me we ( in the "west" ) should get our own houses in order before pointing the finger at other jurisdictions.
    Most nations have a few skeletons in the cupboard. Numerous nations and armies have interfered in Afghanistan over the centuries. I doubt the British, Russians (Soviet), Americans or the Taliban could prove a 100% perfect record of behaviour.

However, whilst there might be allegations of offences among lower ranking people serving in Afghanistan, I'm not aware of a string of deaths/accidents with high profile opponents of the leadership in Australia. You know, the kind of thing that goes on for so long it must be authorized at a high level.

No Platformed
    Liked

Most nations have a few skeletons in the cupboard. Numerous nations and armies have interfered in Afghanistan over the centuries. I doubt the British, Russians (Soviet), Americans or the Taliban could prove a 100% perfect record of behaviour.

However, whilst there might be allegations of offences among lower ranking people serving in Afghanistan, I'm not aware of a string of deaths/accidents with high profile opponents of the leadership in Australia. You know, the kind of thing that goes on for so long it must be authorized at a high level.
    I must agree with Zebedee. The Australians are letting the side down. We in the West have a duty to show how much better we are than all those dreadful countries who practice that sort of thing as a matter of course.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    We in the West have a duty to show how much better we are
    Too much bold. You can do it better.
    2.1 from 10.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Too much bold. You can do it better.
    2.1 from 10.
    One of the more interesting questions is why Zebedee commented on it all. After all he spent quite a long couple of posts earlier today which, taken together, say that that perennial liar Rupert Murdoch has a monopoly over the Western media. This means that one simply cannot believe a word written therein - including, inevitably, stories of atrocities by Western soldiers. It’s such a conundrum.

Liked

Most nations have a few skeletons in the cupboard.
    I'm not aware of a string of deaths/accidents with high profile opponents of the leadership in Australia. You know, the kind of thing that goes on for so long it must be authorized at a high level.
    Aussies of Caucasian stock have been committing genocide on the Aborigines of the British colony since they first landed in Australia.