Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

A good friend who knows Bier well took a tour of the upstairs at NB….I is not a GoGo but will open as a late night Karaoke…Just what Sunee doesn’t need!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

A good friend who knows Bier well took a tour of the upstairs at NB….I is not a GoGo but will open as a late night Karaoke…Just what Sunee doesn’t need!
    That doesn't have a good ring to it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Upstairs? Who remembers Happy Boys? not Neil's place but the one around the corner from Sunee.

Not that I would ever have dreamt of mounting the stairs to the first floor (or "second" as our US friends call it), too busy enjoying the revealing little Grecian skirts the twinks downstairs displayed on their individual podiums....

OK, I admit that I did go on a couple of occasions, accompanied by dancers. The public displays of affection that upset my sensibilities in the main bars were discreet and hidden by the darkness.

There was a rumour of a floor above where....well, I don't really know. I never got beyond the second.

Anyway, returning to Nice Boys I'd have thought that Happy's business model may prove worth trying again, particularly if Dodger's twinks- an
    endangered species- were available.

4. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 25th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Anyway, returning to Nice Boys I'd have thought that Happy's business model may prove worth trying again, particularly if Dodger's twinks- an
    endangered species- were available.
    It seems there will be a few differences between the two business models.

Instead of the cute Happy Boys, we get Nice Boys rough trade.
    Instead of the loose shorts that let it all hang out, we get full clothing.
    Then upstairs, we have Karaoke, if reports are accurate.

I presume they are targeting a completely different type of customer.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I presume they are targeting a completely different type of customer.
    Yes. Sounds like they are chasing local clients, not horny farang.

I was also thinking along the lines of Happy Boys. A bit of tease downstairs but an upstairs area for the real fun activities to take place.

A karaoke bar puts an end to that.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (February 5th, 2022)

Liked

NO NO NO. Let not the mongers and purveyors of doom enter thy kingdom of hedonism. Cast forth all those who shalt besmirch unto thee and let their mendacity be heard no more. Send into the wilderness those who blaspheme for their shrill hollow voices are an ugliness unto pleasure. Begone from the festivities and fast on thy's own self misery for to let others partake of the bountiful bounty.

Boys.
    Karaoke...open until 6.00am
    Boys
    Bier
    Upstairs....nudge nudge wink wink
    Boys
    Freelance Boys
    Beer

The opportunities are multiple. The hunt the hunt. The sight of 1000 tigers in zoos does not equal a glimpse of one in the wild.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 6th, 2022), poshglasgow (February 25th, 2022)

Liked

Upstairs? Who remembers Happy Boys? not Neil's place but the one around the corner from Sunee.

Not that I would ever have dreamt of mounting the stairs to the first floor (or "second" as our US friends call it), too busy enjoying the revealing little Grecian skirts the twinks downstairs displayed on their individual podiums....

OK, I admit that I did go on a couple of occasions, accompanied by dancers. The public displays of affection that upset my sensibilities in the main bars were discreet and hidden by the darkness.

There was a rumour of a floor above where....well, I don't really know. I never got beyond the second.
    Yes, there was a floor above, but it was a disappointment. The middle/second floor was oh so wonderful!

Liked

Though the new location is the former Forest House there is no mention that NB current location is closedown.

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 6th, 2022)

Liked

There was a rumour of a floor above where....well, I don't really know. I never got beyond the second. .
    There was indeed a useful third floor.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    There was indeed a useful third floor.
    I seem to recall there was a period when massage services were being offered.