Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

.......i love the masssage places where the masseiurs line up to be selected..me the king because im paying take my time...will call one over..grope the butt and buttocks to make sure its firm and not flabby...send it back..take my time making the selection..
    After completing a full inspection of their genital areas, I like to line them up and have them reach down and touch the floor to check for flexibility, proper spine alignment, and the general condition of their anal apertures. I also have them open their mouths to check for cavities or other dental irregularities, as well as the length of their tongues. I actually carry a tape measure with me for this very purpose.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (February 3rd, 2022), billyhouston (February 3rd, 2022), Moses (February 3rd, 2022), Ruthrieston (February 4th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..excellent...man after my own tastes...

Liked

Total nudity on stage was going on in Nice Boys, X-boys and Dynamite Boys. Winner Boys allowed loads of hot fun and in its day Eros was positively ancient Greek. Goodboys and the place it moved to both allowed disrobing of boys.

Liked

My interpretation of total nudity = all the boys lined up on stage wearing nothing. A row of butts visible from one side and cocks on the other.

I've never seen that in there, although of course some get their cocks out for people who like wanking displays. Some like that, some do not. Admittedly my visits to the bar were rare.

From today's picture, we see the zebra print transferred to the Forest House premises.

It's a little too soon to judge this venture. However, my idea of taking the best parts of the Forest House and Nice Boys formats would involve Forest House boys doing a proper gogo bar.

20220203_173356_copy_800x600.jpg

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 3rd, 2022), Aux1010 (February 4th, 2022), dab69 (February 3rd, 2022), Dodger (February 3rd, 2022)

Liked

Goji. Every boy would take his pants off if the customer asked him to.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (February 4th, 2022), Dodger (February 3rd, 2022)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I am waiting for a report of the going’s on upstairs where the former Tom Yum GoGo was and I imagine if indeed something interesting is happening upstairs there will be one price for a drink downstairs and another for upstairs.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (February 4th, 2022), dab69 (February 3rd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

I am waiting for a report of the going’s on upstairs where the former Tom Yum GoGo was and I imagine if indeed something interesting is happening upstairs there will be one price for a drink downstairs and another for upstairs.
    I hope you're right.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    They appear to still be doing the building and renovation work around the stairs area.

I agree that some form of upstairs/downstairs pricing is likely, as downstairs has to compete with other Sunee host bars and upstairs needs to pull in more revenue, to fund whatever is offered up there.

I don't know what the wholesale price of beer is, but it has to be below the 40 Baht supermarket price.
    Let's guess at 30 Baht.
    Selling beer at a 200 Baht Nice Boys price leaves a 170 Baht gross margin.
    Selling beer at a Sunee host bar price of 80 Baht leaves just 50 Baht gross margin.

So for the downstairs part to work, they need a lot more customers at a time when the typical Sunee host bar has between 0 and 5 customers. In that scenario, to have any kind of net margin, they may need to either cut the number of hosts or convert most customers into "upstairs" customers.

Good luck to them.

Liked

"This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes."
    King James Bible

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Let’s hope there is some progress at Fridays meeting about reopening entertainment,and thus Gogo bars...that is the few that are left to reopen in Pattaya.

15. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 3rd, 2022)