Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

That's him. The photo doesn't do him justice. His body is incredibly feline, he can leap from one side of the bar across the stage to the other in three steps. When he does it completely naked it's time for a cold compress. Michael1992 dressed him up in a lime green mankini and I'd decided to off him by the time I sat down. As I've written before, when it was time to get dressed it took us 10 minutes to work out how to get the bloody thing back on. Haha. All this comes complete with a beautiful slim face, pearly white teeth and a radiant smile.

Anyone who's offed Tui and wishes they were in Pattaya will now no doubt quadruple that desire. So my work here is done.

Be safe Tui.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Vessey (November 22nd, 2020)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    gerefan2, according to arsenal at post #22, he is the guy with the Kawasaki.

Attachment 10455

The guy with the white bike is Dewey and he currently is not in Pattaya.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

TaoR (December 1st, 2020), Vessey (November 22nd, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    The guy with the white bike is Dewey and he currently is not in Pattaya.
    Even if you call him Dewey, Tui or Dui he's still one of the best offs. The good thing is that Niceboys has several boys of that good quality. If Dui is not available I can recommend Mr Off, another fit young smiling lad who is great fun to off.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Vessey (November 22nd, 2020)

Liked

I'm not good at names, but with pictures I recognize most boys.

Dewey, Tui or Dui looks great and I pondered offing him many times, but I don't like his tattoos. However with that many positive reviews, I will overlook that flaw.

Liked

Well Christian he might not overlook yours. Namely your messianic stingyness and payment policy.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (November 24th, 2020), Manforallseasons (November 23rd, 2020), TaoR (December 1st, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal...in these unprecedented covid times try to be nice...

Liked

Whaddya mean.latin? It's not.my fault Christian refuses to accept prices have moved on since the wall came down.

12. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (November 24th, 2020)

Liked

Really enjoying this thread about Nice Boys, brings back happy memories.
    In January, as my holiday came to an end, I paid Nice Boys a visit, a treat to myself you could say. It was quiet enough that night, just three customers when I arrived. I settled in front of the stage and sent a banknote to the cashier for change for tips. My favourite boy, I'm embarrassed to admit I have forgotten his name - toussle haired short lad, used to wear #35, quickly left another customer to join me. As he settled on my lap a swift sleight of hand had his briefs down around his knees and I tickled his fancy.
    He slipped onto the seat beside me with a whiskey and coke and we started my favourite sport, picking out eager lads from the stage to join us for a spank and a wank, with him taking great pleasure in whacking the behinds of his mates. It was classic Nice Boys, great atmosphere and everyone up for the fun in it, and the tips of course.
    I noticed a customer watching us to our right, just past the over attentive mamasan, but thought nothing of it. After about an hour, drinks and tips exhausted, I made my exit.
    Heading through Sunnee to get a motorbike taxi back to Jomtien, I was called from behind. It was the customer from Nice Boys who had followed me out. I steeled myself to reject his unwelcome advances but it was only information he was after.
    "Do you know of any other bars like that one?", he asked, having excused his intrusion. We were standing outside the darkened doorway where Eros had closed not so long ago. "There used to be one right here, I replied, but no longer". Not wanting to disappoint a newbie I made some encouraging noises about the cock show at X Boys in Boyztown and some others. He said he would give them a try. But I said it knowing there are none quite like Nice Boys.
    It will be my first stop when I get back to Thailand, hopefully not too late in 2021.
    Sometimes I think we just don't tip enough.

14. 9 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 24th, 2020), Aux1010 (November 24th, 2020), dab69 (November 24th, 2020), michaelx1992 (December 9th, 2020), seenus (November 24th, 2020), Smiles (November 24th, 2020), TaoR (December 1st, 2020), vnman (December 1st, 2020), Zebedee (November 24th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    arsenal...in these unprecedented covid times try to be nice...
    latintopxxx, are you ok hun?

16. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (November 24th, 2020)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    latintopxxx, are you ok hun?
    He has special needs

18. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (November 24th, 2020)