Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

"Thailand probably hasn't even started their outbreak yet. Wait a few more weeks, then they'll really be in the thick of things."

Sad to say but I think you're probably right.

Liked

Tui, second from the left.
    Mar, in the middle.
    Dong, second from the right.
    Not entirely sure about the ones on each end.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. 8 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (May 18th, 2021), Brad the Impala (May 18th, 2021), dab69 (May 18th, 2021), Dodger (May 18th, 2021), goji (May 17th, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 18th, 2021), TaoR (May 18th, 2021), vnman (May 21st, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Tui, second from the left.
    Mar, in the middle.
    Dong, second from the right.
    Not entirely sure about the ones on each end.
    Starting from the right is Dewey to his right is Mark to the right of Mark is Tong.......Dewey and Tong were lucky they found real jobs, Mark with his wife and have returned to his home province.
    The fixation with NB was valid once but even before Covid the best of the lot left and the owner was always too lazy to find new talent.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

great photo...would love to be at their reunion party in 20 years time when they are back in the countrytside surrounded by their kids and grand kids...reminicing about the good old days..like who sucked the most cock and who took it up the butt the best..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My Thai friends are all in their thirties, survivors from my Butterfly Days....and let me tell you this, they are still as cute (in one case, cuter) than they were in the 2000s.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 18th, 2021), GWMinUS (May 22nd, 2021)

Liked

Jack was the first guy I ever offed from a bar in Bangkok. He was in his early twenties, had a toned body and a huge fat Isaan cock. He quickly became a regular companion in my bed,

I then moved on as I found more and more of the same in other Soi Twilight bars.

He then appeared to have left the scene. When I next saw him he was working in Boys Bangkok and was now in his thirties. I couldn't believe my eyes - he looked exactly as he did 10 years earlier!

Unfortunately, I did not.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (May 18th, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 19th, 2021), vnman (May 21st, 2021), Zebedee (May 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    great photo...would love to be at their reunion party in 20 years time when they are back in the countrytside surrounded by their kids and grand kids...reminicing about the good old days..like who sucked the most cock and who took it up the butt the best..
    Kinda like we're doing now.

11. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (May 21st, 2021)

Liked

And the guy on the far right is....? Anybody know?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    My Thai friends are all in their thirties, survivors from my Butterfly Days....and let me tell you this, they are still as cute (in one case, cuter) than they were in the 2000s.
    Not trying to bring the clouds on arsenal's Nice Boys boys parade, this pic below is a grim reminder of the inexorably cruel ageing process which does not appear to slow down the fulfilment of conjugal duties. I fondly remember seeing so many handsome and attractive youths in Laos but the senior population seemed to have lost it all once they entered their fourth decade partly contributed by the abundant supply of cheap Lao beer and other intoxicants apart from a sedentary lifestyle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 18th, 2021), vnman (May 21st, 2021), Zebedee (May 18th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Not trying to bring the clouds on arsenal's Nice Boys boys parade, this pic below is a grim reminder of the inexorably cruel ageing process which does not appear to slow down the fulfilment of conjugal duties. I fondly remember seeing so many handsome and attractive youths in Laos but the senior population seemed to have lost it all once they entered their fourth decade partly contributed by the abundant supply of cheap Lao beer and other intoxicants apart from a sedentary lifestyle.
    I had to look hard to identify the various body parts in that photo, his partner is no spring chicken herself. His expression seems to suggest he is merely doing his regular duty, not like that of some members here on arrival in Pattaya after Covid finishes! WHooaa Pony LOL

16. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 18th, 2021), vnman (May 21st, 2021)