Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    Just heard from reliable source that a boy from Nice Boys tested positive for Covid. A Thai man had one of the mamasans arrange
    for 6 boys to come to the mans room for drinking party as bar was closed. The boy was turned away at Banglamung hospital as all
    600 beds were occupied. The boy called my source, who is gay Thai man asking for money and related the story.
    The customer came from Bangkok. I don’t have any names of the boys ..
    Thanks Cat, but your account of what happened is a bit sketchy...and leaves 101 unanswered questions.

It's probably best to wait until this story is fully confirmed before jumping to any conclusions.

2. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 17th, 2021)

Liked

The boy called my source, who is gay Thai man asking for money and related the story.
    Whether he has covid or not, if he actually gets money, I imagine the claimed infection rate amongst bar boys will increase dramatically.
    The ones who will use any excuse to ask for money will be all over this & repeating the request. The remainder who have standards will not.

As for the boy concerned, if he has covid, at his age, he's highly unlikely to have any severe illness & should not need hospital treatment.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 17th, 2021), Moggy (April 17th, 2021), mr giggles (April 18th, 2021), Nirish guy (April 17th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    As for the boy concerned, if he has covid, at his age, he's highly unlikely to have any severe illness & should not need hospital treatment.
    Many Thais are encouraged to seek hospital treatment because - a fairly obvious point to those who are not merely sex tourists - self-isolation at home simply isn’t an option. I’m aware of many boys in whose family home the parents’ bedroom may be curtained off but isn’t a separate room, and one or more of the younger kids bunk in with grandma. As for a separate bathroom ....

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Just heard from reliable source that a boy from Nice Boys tested positive for Covid. A Thai man had one of the mamasans arrange
    for 6 boys to come to the mans room for drinking party as bar was closed. The boy was turned away at Banglamung hospital as all
    600 beds were occupied. The boy called my source, who is gay Thai man asking for money and related the story.
    The customer came from Bangkok. I don’t have any names of the boys ..
    Totally plausible, perfect scenario to spread Covid frankly, if the bar ever reopens it should be professionally sanitized and whatever staff is left should be tested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    if the bar ever reopens it should be professionally sanitized and whatever staff is left should be tested.
    I thought bars were supposed to be closed. If the bar remains closed for a few weeks no virus will survive until reopening, therefore no sanitizing would be required.
    In practice, something will probably be done for appearances.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 18th, 2021), Patanawet (April 18th, 2021), StevieWonders (April 18th, 2021)

Liked

If the story is indeed true, then I imagine the virus would have quickly spread amongst all the guys he shares the stage with. He probably shares a room with some of the guys, too.

In this situation it would be the customers who are at greatest risk, so for me the question would be: Will the bar be honest and alert prospective customers at the door?

A few years ago I reported on a bar in Bangkok (which I didn't name on the forum), in which a boy, (who I also didn't name), had been diagnosed with AIDS. The bar kept it quiet. Needless to say, I never went there again.

Did the boy really have AIDS? Obviously I can't be sure. But I heard it from 5 separate sources in the Soi Taiwan area. The fact that his co-workers refused to do threesome with him also suggests it may be true.

Niceboys, along with Winners, has been a beacon for gays in Sunee. Let's hope it isn't true.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It’s impossible to know if the bar boy told the truth or was just trying to get money. It’s also impossible to know if farang posters are telling the
    truth.
    It’s very plausible in my opinion. If one chooses not to believe, that’s up to the individual. No lie detector was used..
    This episode happened after the bar was closed down, so there was no sharing of the virus on the stage. I have no idea where the boy lives,
    but would guess he lives with other boys from the bar.
    One could check with Banglamung hospital to see if is indeed full.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It’s impossible to know if the bar boy told the truth or was just trying to get money. It’s also impossible to know if farang posters are telling the
    truth.
    It’s very plausible in my opinion. If one chooses not to believe, that’s up to the individual. No lie detector was used..
    This episode happened after the bar was closed down, so there was no sharing of the virus on the stage. I have no idea where the boy lives,
    Are you going to be tested?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

truth.
    According to a friend in my condo building who's wife works as a nurse at Banglamung Hospital, there are a lot of covid patients right now, but the beds ARE NOT FULL. If a Thai showed up for a covid test and/or treatment, he would not be turned away. Those are her words - not mine.

I agree with you that the situation, as described, is plausible, but frankly, I think the boy may have been just looking for a cash handout, which is equally as plausible.

There's more Covid scams going around than Cater has Liver Pills.

As I mentioned before, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions based on the stories you're hearing in-and-by-themselves. Hopefully, Beer and Mak are in the loop and can sort this out.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Places in Pattaya where Covid may have been:
    https://thepattayanews.com/2021/04/1...id-19-cases-2/
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"