Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    It seems that two (or maybe more) customers contributed to the food fund for birthday party.
    Well ain’t that a thing?!! TIT.

And here he Is!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 1st, 2021), francois (April 1st, 2021), Jellybean (April 1st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

This confirms my view that most falangs- the vast majority- involved in the Pattaya scene are genuine guys who wish not just to have fun themselves but to contribute to the sum of human happiness among our Thai friends.

4. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 1st, 2021), dab69 (April 1st, 2021), Dax (April 7th, 2021), Dodger (April 1st, 2021), francois (April 1st, 2021), gerefan2 (April 1st, 2021), Ruthrieston (April 2nd, 2021), splinter1949 (April 2nd, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    This confirms my view that most falangs- the vast majority- involved in the Pattaya scene are genuine guys who wish not just to have fun themselves but to contribute to the sum of human happiness among our Thai friends.
    That's always an important part of a Thai holiday.

It doesn't have to break the bank in order to make everyone happy.

And gerefan2, if you contributed to the cost of the meal, good on you!

6. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 1st, 2021), gerefan2 (April 1st, 2021), goji (April 1st, 2021), Oliver2 (April 1st, 2021), Ruthrieston (April 2nd, 2021), TaoR (April 2nd, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    why do they think it's necessary to stay open 7 days/week?
    why not take a day or two off every week and the few customers would migrate to the days they are open?
    Your suggestion would give them some rest on the days they are closed, and create a bit more activity on the days they are open.

But ff the number of customers is too low, or the money they spend cannot sustain a business, it does not matter how you spread it over time, it just isn't enough.

The same applies to boys putting their money together to go to disco and share a bottle. If each of them has not enough money, then putting it together and sharing afterwards will not work.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Also I'm guessing that for a lot of boys "going to work" isn't the same chore that we in the west sometimes consider it and it's more actually a case of going and meeting up / hanging out with the same friends they'd be hanging out with anyway even if they weren't in "work" and when in "work" there's always then the added bonus of a farang perhaps buying them (all) a drink of two AND them maybe managing to get an off too if they're lucky - so closing the bar would simply be more of an inconvenience to that rather than a relaxing day off perhaps.

9. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 1st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think they get a meal at work also.
    Probably all they get all day for most of them...

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 2nd, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Also I'm guessing that for a lot of boys "going to work" isn't the same chore that we in the west sometimes consider it and it's more actually a case of going and meeting up / hanging out with the same friends they'd be hanging out with anyway even if they weren't in "work" and when in "work" there's always then the added bonus of a farang perhaps buying them (all) a drink of two AND them maybe managing to get an off too if they're lucky - so closing the bar would simply be more of an inconvenience to that rather than a relaxing day off perhaps.
    That perfectly sums up the situation in Golden Cock.

It was more like a social club that farang would drop in on from time to time. The guys never really considered it "work", that's for sure.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 2nd, 2021), Patanawet (April 2nd, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    I think they get a meal at work also.
    Probably all they get all day for most of them...
    I'm not convinced things have been that bad.

1 Almost all of the boys I saw still preferred to do short time. Now long time pays more, so either they can survive on the short time tips or they fancy their chances at getting another punter. Of course, every single one of them was contacting me asking to meet again.

2 Only one of them asked me to send money as a donation, rather than a tip for meetings. Said he needed money for food. For the first time ever, I sent a small sum and the very next day his Instagram account was updated with some photos of him nightclubbing. I've since noticed that he seems to be able to remember USD, GBP and AUD exchange rates off the top of his head due to all the incoming contributions.
    So the professional scrounger has asked for money, but none of my other regulars has done so.

However, I do look for slim & fit boys who are not covered in tattoos and facial hair. Perhaps the other 90% are finding times harder.

15. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I'm not convinced things have been that bad.

1 Almost all of the boys I saw still preferred to do short time. Now long time pays more, so either they can survive on the short time tips or they fancy their chances at getting another punter
    Did you consider another scenario, that they would rather risk going hungry than spend a whole night with you?

17. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (April 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    That perfectly sums up the situation in Golden Cock.

It was more like a social club that farang would drop in on from time to time. The guys never really considered it "work", that's for sure.
    Last week I ran into an acquaintance who was visiting Pattaya who lives in BKK, he told me Super A and Golden Cock have closed with only Nature Boys on that Soi still open, he was a regular visitor to Super A for years.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"