Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I was going to say that after looking at some of those pics that they're using the term "boys" there VERY loosely, but I see the guys in the pics have pants on that say "MEN" on there, so perhaps they know that already themselves too.
    The two remaining GoGo bars in Sunee cater to very different tastes. Winner works well for those that like fem gay boys and NB works well for those that like someone that looks and acts like a man. With the rare exception most of the dancers are straight.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster View Post
    Well done for Nice Boys for having a website. This is not one of my favourite bars, but for anyone who's not familiar with the place, it's a good indication of the style of the bar.

For comparison, here are links for Winner Boys. I'm not sure how frequently the second link is updated.
    https://www.facebook.com/Winner-boy-...6595722831197/
    https://www.winnerboybar.com/winner-boy-go-go-bar

3. User who gave Like to post:

kwokon (February 20th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    The two remaining GoGo bars in Sunee cater to very different tastes. Winner works well for those that like fem gay boys and NB works well for those that like someone that looks and acts like a man. With the rare exception most of the dancers are straight.
    Errr ....but didn’t you say, only yesterday, in another thread...

“ Many such as myself see absolutely no reason at all to visit the remnants of Sunee or BT or the largely group of fem “boys” and geriatrics that frequent the complex.”.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I was going to say that after looking at some of those pics that they're using the term "boys" there VERY loosely, but I see the guys in the pics have pants on that say "MEN" on there, so perhaps they know that already themselves too.
    Don't want to disillusion you but I don't think you can off "Bier"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Errr ....but didn’t you say, only yesterday, in another thread...

“ Many such as myself see absolutely no reason at all to visit the remnants of Sunee or BT or the largely group of fem “boys” and geriatrics that frequent the complex.”.
    And the point is?

Liked

Obviously, as you are touting another GoGo it speaks to your expertise in running such a place!
    You really are a miserable little troll. You know nothing of my expertise in running a club, so your post is pretty ignorant. Nothing new for you though. I mentioned the website as a favor to Bier, nothing more.

8. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 17th, 2020), gerefan2 (November 17th, 2020), GWMinUS (November 20th, 2020), JayToff (November 17th, 2020), Smiles (November 17th, 2020), TaoR (November 20th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster View Post
    You really are a miserable little troll. You know nothing of my expertise in running a club, so your post is pretty ignorant. Nothing new for you though. I mentioned the website as a favor to Bier, nothing more.
    Do I detect a fragile ego?

Liked

Do I detect a fragile ego?
    Some make constructive posts that might be of interest to other board participants. Such as the recent posts by DragonMaster. They produce the kind of content that people actually come here to read.

A minority seem to thrive on a combination of negativity and pointless efforts to wind up constructive contributors.

Most of us will hope we retain a zest for life never end up in the destructive category.

11. 9 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (November 18th, 2020), christianpfc (November 20th, 2020), gerefan2 (November 18th, 2020), Josan (November 17th, 2020), llz (November 17th, 2020), Manforallseasons (November 17th, 2020), rexton (November 21st, 2020), siscu58 (November 18th, 2020), TaoR (November 20th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

goji....the bitter ones r nasty because little bro sleeping and now never wake up...

Liked

Great to see that they have a new website!
    I was there 3 nights ago, they had 12 boys on stage. Lots of fun and unshy boys!

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (November 19th, 2020), dab69 (November 19th, 2020), francois (November 19th, 2020), GerBear1958 (January 12th, 2022)