Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Skinny feminine creatures not exactly “boys”.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    They have penises, so they for sure are boys
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

3. 5 Users gave Like to post:

billyhouston (February 3rd, 2021), dab69 (February 3rd, 2021), francois (February 3rd, 2021), GWMinUS (February 3rd, 2021), Oliver2 (February 2nd, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    They have penises, so they for sure are boys
    Frankly, I doubt it or they wish they didn’t!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Have you visited Winner Boys recently, or for that matter, any gogo bar ?

Also, if you think being skinny does not equate with being a boy, what's the scientific basis for that ?

Liked

“Skinny feminine creatures” is certainly not an accurate or appropriate description of the “males” I remember at Winner when I last visited in February last year
    Skinny - yes conceded some are
    Feminine - definitely not. As a gay tourist any feminine attribute is not something that attracts me.
    Creatures - a rather offensive word in this context.

7. 4 Users gave Like to post:

billyhouston (February 3rd, 2021), christianpfc (February 5th, 2021), Oliver2 (February 2nd, 2021), wingnut (February 2nd, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Out of the 2 gay Gogo bars open in Pattaya last night, Winner Boys was by far the better.
    Winner has several attractive slim lads, correctly dressed in underwear and the drinks were around 79 to 109 baht.
    Nice Boys had just one lad who I might have considered offing. All the lads were wearing jeans and some also had face masks. Then, despite overdressed staff, it was 200 baht per drink. 200 baht is OK if some entertainment is provided in return, but there is no chance of me returning with this offering.

The clear winner is Winner Boys. The only gay (proper Gogo bar) in the village.
    I would consider offing every one of the boys they had in Winnerboys yesterday. And have already a couple of them.
    Niceboys had several attractive boys too but I agree totally with goji that boys in jeans and facemasks is unacceptable if the drinkprice is 200 baht. The fun with Niceboys and what made me visit on a regular basis is to watch the boys on stage playing in and out of their underwear. That is what justified 200 baht drinks. They either have to down the drinkprice or pay up to the BIB to let them have their boys back in underwear!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    Niceboys had several attractive boys too but I agree totally with goji that boys in jeans and facemasks is unacceptable if the drinkprice is 200 baht. The fun with Niceboys and what made me visit on a regular basis is to watch the boys on stage playing in and out of their underwear. That is what justified 200 baht drinks. They either have to down the drinkprice or pay up to the BIB to let them have their boys back in underwear!
    Well said!

Liked

Not that long ago the boys in Nice Boys had a duel dressing policy. The boys wore jeans and the gays wore underwear.. That changed when the hiring policy changed and the majority of the boys were straight.

They're wearing jeans? Take them off!!! Probably more to do with Thai can't be bothered than anything else. 'No have customer, no point underwear'.

200 baht for a drink. 200 baht for a boy drink. 200 baht tip for the boy after some serious sexy fun. Total cost 600 baht. Right here, right now I'd pay 5 times that to have a couple of hours in Nice Boys. I absolutely fucking would.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Right here, right now I'd pay 5 times that to have a couple of hours in Nice Boys. I absolutely fucking would.
    Me, too!

Now that Eros has gone, NB seems to be the only hands-on bar left.

Arsenal, at least you've got a club you can go to. Here all I've got is a Covid lockdown and 70 square kilometres of bushfires on my doorstep which are sending choking smoke over the city! I couldn't even go out for my walk today because I couldn't breathe.

The lockdown happened so quickly that I didn't have time to arrange for my "friend" to move back in with me. So I'm all by myself, sitting here reading about other lucky bastards visiting bars and clubs in Asia!

BTW, I remember the time years ago when the only guys who wore jeans in NB were young guys of dubious age.

I hope the punters who visit NB tell the boss that they won't be back if the guys are going to be wearing jeans.

I'm impatient. I want to get straight to the goods and not have to fumble with jeans!

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

Now that Eros has gone, NB seems to be the only hands-on bar left.
    !
    Not from what I saw in Winner Bar on Monday evening!

14. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 3rd, 2021)