Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Well, since they are no longer an indoor go go bar,
    certainly cameras and pictures are allowed...
    What talented boys do they still employ?

(hint hint)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

[QUOTE=dab69;288154]Well, since they are no longer an indoor go go bar,
    certainly cameras and pictures are allowed...
    What talented boys do they still employ?

(hint hint) (Quote)

A friend goes to NB often he says there are 5-7 boys nothing special…..here is an example of a boy once good looking that has returned……..As U can see the years have not been kind!

It is important to understand what is happening in Pattaya…..I don’t see how the very few places left in Sunee can survive, if a few GoGo bars open as usual it will be in Boystown, other than that Jomtien has a completely different formula and should survive as it caters to old farangs with expendable income that are quite happy watching shows and socializing amongst other aged farangs that aren’t there for sex, the “boys” mostly feminine are there more as props.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i think u may be mistaken....i for one will be back with a pent up lust once Thailand makes it less onerous ti visit...

4. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 25th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i think u may be mistaken....i for one will be back with a pent up lust once Thailand makes it less onerous ti visit...
    Realistically keep your expectations low and plan to spend most of your time in Bangkok……..You haven’t been here for a long time and this is the new reality with the exception of the apps if you fancy using them you will be ok, as for “Thailand making it less onerous to visit” you only need to fill out a form online to get a Thailand Pass and spend 1 night in an approved hotel to await your Covid test result…….so what are you waiting for?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Realistically keep your expectations low and plan to spend most of your time in Bangkok…
    Please explain: Why are you recommending Bangkok ?
    Is that recommendation based on some recent visits to the bars of Pattaya and Bangkok that you haven't told us about ? Or a more historical perspective ?

As a mere tourist, I've actually been to Bangkok and Pattaya this month.
    Whilst there are gogo bars open in Bangkok, they often have only rough trade in Jeans.
    Even Fresh Boys which was my favourite on recent visits has the lads in Jeans and few twinks.
    Why would I pay 350 baht for a drink to see lads in jeans ?

Rather than follow advice of some expat who might not have even visited certain venues for a few years, just book a few days in each location then decide what to do next. With low hotel occupancy, there is no problem finding somewhere.
    Gogo bars: Not worth it at present
    Apps: Work fine in Bangkok and Pattaya. Slightly lower tip expectations in Pattaya
    Jomtien bars: Good selection of boys, reasonable prices
    Soi 4 bars: Usually very few boys. Higher prices. Sometimes loud music, particularly on my most recent visit earlier in the week.

as for “Thailand making it less onerous to visit” you only need to fill out a form online to get a Thailand Pass and spend 1 night in an approved hotel to await your Covid test result…….so what are you waiting for?
    Agreed. Now they have abolished the second test, the probability of testing positive on arrival is very low, particularly after taking sensible precautions before and during the trip.
    Also, any additional costs are likely to be offset by low hotel prices.

7. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 25th, 2022)

Liked

First of all at this moment I would recommend no GoGo bars as Bangkok has few boys partially dressed in the GoGo bars that are open however, once the fog of Covid lifts and GoGo bars return to a degree of normalcy Bangkok will have a big edge over Pattaya simply because there are more of them, I am only speaking of GoGo bars, sitting in Soi 4 is tantamount to sitting in Jomtien open air bars only with various age groups.

Liked

A friend goes to NB often he says there are 5-7 boys nothing special…..here is an example of a boy once good looking that has returned……..As U can see the years have not been kind!
    The lips! Folk from Chiang Rai! But he gained some weight and I think he didn't have that tattoo on his chest last time (2018?) we met.

Liked

Posts about new entry rules to Thailand moved to: New-Changes-for-Entry-to-the-Kingdom
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...to-the-Kingdom