Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Noon. The boy on the far left is Noon. That only leaves the boy on the far right to be identified.

Beer. Quite a tour de force. I've seen her bollock some hapless waiter to tears in Kaos and I've been there in NB when she's turned the music off to tell them they're in the sex industry and to get their act together and not look like a bunch if day releases from Bang Kwang (My interpretation).

Also capable of extreme generosity. New boys often stay with her and when the police introduced some motorbike licence she said to them all.
    "It's 1000 baht, you don't have 1000 baht so I'll pay."
    Quote byTiger. My all time number one go go boy.

At one point I biitched that she had 3 boys who didn't go with customers or if they did wouldn't perform. Shortly afterwards 2 of the 3 had changed their policies.

And boys. From Am to Yai and all the letters inbetween she has consistently provided incredibly hot boys who have given me immeasurable pleasure. So I raise a glass to Beer and await our reacquaintance asap. Cheers. Mine's an orange juice.

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 22nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

any update pics for the homesick?

Liked

No pics from inside the bar as to their policy. I was in Nice Boys on 3jan2022 (about 6 boys shirtless and 6 customers) and on 8jan (5 boys and one other customer). From 9jan on, opening times will be 5-9 pm. Outside not much traffic, maybe one pedestrian and one car or mocy passing every minute.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 11th, 2022), GWMinUS (January 11th, 2022)

Liked

Another Sunee bar owner told us that Nice Boys will move to the site of the old Forest House bar, as a host bar, with some kind of "upstairs" service in what would be the old Cocktail/Tom Yum bar.

I suspect this will not last, but will assess it when I see it.

7. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 25th, 2022)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Another Sunee bar owner told us that Nice Boys will move to the site of the old Forest House bar, as a host bar, with some kind of "upstairs" service in what would be the old Cocktail/Tom Yum bar.

I suspect this will not last, but will assess it when I see it.
    This is indeed sad news but not a surprise. I had so many wonderful offs from NB.....I suppose its a sign of the times.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

9. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 25th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

This is indeed sad news but not a surprise. I had so many wonderful offs from NB.....I suppose its a sign of the times.
    They're contemplating moving 2 doors down and doubling their space - not closing.

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 25th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm bored....please help...post pics of cute gogos...

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    They contemplating moving 2 doors down and doubling their space - not closing.
    As a beer bar with space upstairs....won't last....unfortunately. Maybe if they paint the ground out front with a rainbow flag and install a wheelchair ramp it might have a chance.
    But it was nice to recall Tom Yum.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    As a beer bar with space upstairs....won't last....unfortunately. Maybe if they paint the ground out front with a rainbow flag and install a wheelchair ramp it might have a chance..
    A Gogo business model at least offers something different to Jomtien. To stand a chance, what they need to do is employ some nice boys, dress them in underwear and make sure they are on the stage. Nice Boys has been failing with all 3 of these basic requirements recently.
    So instead of fixing the gogo bar, they are apparently going to try a business model which has never lasted anywhere else. Whether their management can make a go of this remains to be seen, but like MFAS, I think it won't last.

I'm sure the Arabs would love the rainbow flag idea.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I'm bored....please help...post pics of cute gogos...
    1 Nice Boys haven't had cute gogo boys for years, so don't expect that in this thread.

2 When people do post pictures of cute lads, all they get is troll rtesponses. So they stop posting pictures and star talking about squirrels instead.
    The ratio of interesting content to troll content deteriorates. This becomes self reinforcing, as only a certain type of new member sticks around.

16. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 25th, 2022), Dodger (January 25th, 2022), siscu58 (January 29th, 2022)