Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nice Boys In Sunee

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

Noon. The boy on the far left is Noon. That only leaves the boy on the far right to be identified.

Beer. Quite a tour de force. I've seen her bollock some hapless waiter to tears in Kaos and I've been there in NB when she's turned the music off to tell them they're in the sex industry and to get their act together and not look like a bunch if day releases from Bang Kwang (My interpretation).

Also capable of extreme generosity. New boys often stay with her and when the police introduced some motorbike licence she said to them all.
    "It's 1000 baht, you don't have 1000 baht so I'll pay."
    Quote byTiger. My all time number one go go boy.

At one point I biitched that she had 3 boys who didn't go with customers or if they did wouldn't perform. Shortly afterwards 2 of the 3 had changed their policies.

And boys. From Am to Yai and all the letters inbetween she has consistently provided incredibly hot boys who have given me immeasurable pleasure. So I raise a glass to Beer and await our reacquaintance asap. Cheers. Mine's an orange juice.

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 22nd, 2021)