Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Pattaya’s Fight For Survival and KTV boys in China

Liked

Re: Pattaya’s Fight For Survival and KTV boys in China

This formerly interesting thread has gone off topic. It's pretty easy to see who took it off topic.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 11th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...good to see that despite the ravages of covid somethings never change...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Uber pretty blonde host boy is already messaging me today so it would be rude not to go and party with him tonight.
    The thread was on topic and interesting up to this post.

If we could split the thread into one for the original topic and another one for the bullshit, that would be good. Or even more permanent surgery.

To put it another way, why can we expect Arsenal & others to enlighten us on the joys of life in China, if the thread will be over run by trolls ?

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 12th, 2020), GWMinUS (November 20th, 2020), neddy3 (November 12th, 2020), seenus (November 12th, 2020)

Liked

I'll continue posting about life here on the thread that I started. A warning. to those who find my living a normal non lockeddown virus controlled life 'obnoxious'. Don't read it. Of course superstevie will, he'll follow me to the ends of the earth.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ese-Money-Boys

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I'll continue posting about life here on the thread that I started. A warning. to those who find my living a normal non lockeddown virus controlled life 'obnoxious'. Don't read it. Of course superstevie will, he'll follow me to the ends of the earth.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ese-Money-Boys
    C61AEB05-022D-4BF8-81B6-C121148F820E.jpeg

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    The thread was on topic and interesting up to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    Uber pretty blonde host boy is already messaging me today so it would be rude not to go and party with him tonight. ?
    See, there's the rub as to me the thread was getting MORE interesting up to then and I'm fairly sure from then on.

I for one enjoy reading about members lives in other places ( especially during lockdown) and as it seems Arsenal is sitting pretty just now and one of the few of us actually "living a bit" boy wise I'm usually more than happy to live vicariously via his and others posts - in fact I think I NEED them to help keep me even half sane whilst stuck here in the UK these days perhaps !

The fact that Arsenal's posts involve living in China and NOT Thailand is actually an added bonus as it's nice to hear how life is somewhere different for a nice change (and how easy it is to get laid there or not of course :-).

So yes, perhaps a new thread for 'Arsenal's Chinese tales" for those of us who do wish to read about that is the simple answer and then those who chose not to read that can simply scroll on.......you know, just like they already could quite easily already if they REALLY wanted to......

9. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 12th, 2020), christianpfc (November 12th, 2020), goji (November 12th, 2020), GWMinUS (November 20th, 2020), Jellybean (November 13th, 2020), Oliver2 (November 12th, 2020), Zebedee (November 13th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For heaven's sake, let's keep this board going. The number of posts and threads has dropped alarmingly in recent months and so, like Nirish guy, I welcome anything that encourages responses , pro or anti.
    I enjoy the China reports; there isn't much new that I can be told about Pattaya and so on, but I'm pretty ignorant about gay life in China and so welcome enlightenment. Even if it makes me jealous.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (November 13th, 2020), Zebedee (November 13th, 2020)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

The fact that Arsenal's posts involve living in China and NOT Thailand is actually an added bonus as it's nice to hear how life is somewhere different for a nice change (and how easy it is to get laid there or not of course :-).

So yes, aps a new thread for 'Arsenal's Chinese tales" for those of us who do wish to read about that is the simple answer and then those who chose not to read that can simply scroll on.......you know, just like they already could quite easily already if they REALLY wanted to......
    At the moment there is fuck all left to say about L.O.S........So anything else is nice to see!
    Last edited by christianpfc; November 12th, 2020 at 21:41. Reason: fix quotation
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Clarification: My previous post should read "The thread was on topic and interesting up AND INCLUDING to this post." (the post by Arsenal).
    Apologies for not making it 100% clear.

The content on China is very interesting & I encourage this.

The troll content would be better moved elsewhere, so we can more easily ignore it. After all, if someone introduces another serious topic into a thread, it gets split off. If someone introduces disruptive bullshit, it's allowed to spoil the thread.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (November 13th, 2020), Zebedee (November 13th, 2020)