Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Brazil

Liked

Brazil

curently in Brazil. wow, you would not think there was a world pandemic.
    the gay bar last night was busy, but last weekend was packed. The gay beach is very very busy. I think this time there seems too be more o n offer for less money.
    met a lovely boy 19, black xxl on the beach. invited him out at night, psayed for chicken and chips and 3 beers and hadthe best sex ever.
    iam on a 1 way ticket, think i will stay, seeing thailand and europe is fucked

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 30th, 2020), christianpfc (October 30th, 2020), goji (October 30th, 2020), Jellybean (November 3rd, 2020), ktq (November 15th, 2020), libero2555 (October 30th, 2020), TaoR (November 1st, 2020)

Liked

Re: Brazil

Don't you think it is risky for your health to take a boy you don't know and have sex in a country like Brazil where nobody takes any precaution and there is still around 30,000 new infections every day?

Liked

you sound like my mother.
    you enjoy your nursing home, i will enjoy my life

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 4th, 2020), ktq (November 15th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    curently in Brazil. wow, you would not think there was a world pandemic.
    the gay bar last night was busy, but last weekend was packed. The gay beach is very very busy. I think this time there seems too be more o n offer for less money.
    met a lovely boy 19, black xxl on the beach. invited him out at night, psayed for chicken and chips and 3 beers and hadthe best sex ever.
    iam on a 1 way ticket, think i will stay, seeing thailand and europe is fucked
    Wow! Lucky you paperboy. Yet again I am green with envy and wish I was there and not back here in the wretchedness of lockdown UK with no respite in sight.

If possible, any chance of posting some pics to liven up the humdrum life that some of us are currently having to endure?

And while here, may I take the opportunity to remind you to wash behind your ears and to change your socks and pants daily. (Only joking!) Lol!
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

TaoR (November 3rd, 2020), Zebedee (November 5th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    If possible, any chance of posting some pics to liven up the humdrum life that some of us are currently having to endure?
    Yes. Seconded.