Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Go-go bars v the apps

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thailand To Get Vaccine Early Next Year?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc K View Post
    Think, CARVANA for example. One of the hottest stocks on Wall Street at the moment.
    Shit having just gone and checked it there to see what you meant you're not joking !! From $50 in April to £238 about now ! And there I thoght Tesla and Nio where charging ahead......it seems they're not the only ones !

Liked

Re: Go-go bars v the apps

Movies have yet to perfect 3D technology. Even if app photos can be generated in 3D and a beautiful hunk appears at my doorstep, nothing for me beats that sense of anticipation when entering a gogo bar. I don't always go with the intention of offing a boy. Sometimes it is with friends to enjoy a beer watching and sometimes chatting with some pleasing eye candy. Take away that basic enjoyment allied to the feeling of the hunt for the one for me and the experience of the apps for me is a very poor substitute. Great for almost instant sex if that is what one wants. But the gradual collapse of the gogo bars and their imminent end will forever change the face of Pattaya and Thailand for me.

3. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 16th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

....BUT OH WAIT...thats exactly what I do in a gogo bar...chosen mb sits next to me...gets a drink...I proceed to explore his body...orifices included...before deciding.....
    When you say you explore his "orifices" in a gogo bar does that include all of his orifices, i.e., nostrils , eyes, mouth, ear canals, and anus?

I imagine examining his anus while he's in the sitting position would be a bit difficult, unless you pull his pants down and spread his legs for you right there in the bar.

Liked

Go go bars verses the apps!

Elvis verses Val Doonican.
    Lobster verses fish paste.
    Ali verses Barry Mcguigan.
    Ferrari verses Skoda.
    Cartier verses Swatch.
    The Ritz verses an Eastbourne b & b.
    Red Rum verses a Blackpool donkey.

Need I go on.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

Ferrari verses Skoda.
    Cartier verses Swatch.

Need I go on.
    Who was Val Doonican? Barry McGuigan was presumably a boxer of some notoriety. Red Rum? Haven't a clue unless it's some kind of drink on a stick.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ferrari verses Skoda.
    Cartier verses Swatch.

Need I go on.
    Biden versus Trump

Liked

Ferrari verses Skoda.
    You're actually comparing buying a Ferrari off the dealer with buying one off a website.
    Once you're in the driving seat, the ride is the same.

Well, actually my experience with app boys back in the hotel is better than gogo boys recently, although the gogo bars are still more fun. Even if it would be nice to have places like Eros still open for a more spicy experience.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Isn't the fact that the apps provide company 24/7 an issue? I used to hate waiting until the bars opened. And in those days, late nights were no problem. Pattaya didn't have much to offer....I'd end-up lying on my bed watching TV. If only I'd been able to arrange a visit. Arranging the evening before in a bar had worse than variable results. Pre-mobile phone days.

And now, of course, I'm fagged-out by 2200. And P, is a farmer who keeps farmers' hours and so he shares my preferences. How boring we are.

10. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (October 16th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Just missed Arsenal's comment....don't forget the wooden teeth.
    Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Sorry Oliver, but Washington's dentures were not made of wood.
    To be honest, I had not previously given any thought to President Washington's teeth, but this is what Wikipedia had to say on the subject of his dentures:

Despite many people believing they were made of wood, they contained no wood. They were actually made of other materials such as hippopotamus ivory, brass, or gold. The dentures had metal fasteners, springs to force them open, as well as bolts to keep them together.

Washington's dentures were likely sourced from the teeth of slaves.
    This forum's like an education, ain't it?

But enough of teeth, I’d better get back on topic. When I'm in Pattaya my preference is meeting young men from the bars and massage parlours. I was about to say I have never met a guy from the apps while in Pattaya, then I had a vague recollection of meeting one guy and checked my diary and found that I did indeed meet one guy, a masseur, during my last trip in March 2020. My diary entry says it was a good massage, he had a nice ass, but he was a little too camp for my liking and he was in no particular rush to leave. I wanted to get ready for dinner with a few ex-pats, so I had to hurry him along.

Back in Bangkok, due to the higher bar costs, it's mainly lads from the apps, but with a mixture of lads from the massage parlours, former bar-boys whom I still keep in touch with and, on special occasions, lads I've met in Pattaya whom I pay to come up to Bangkok where I spend the majority of my three month holiday. This mixture certainly works for me, but I am in Thailand for at least three months, it used to be six months, so time is not an issue for me.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 17th, 2020)

Liked

Re: Thailand To Get Vaccine Early Next Year?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Shit having just gone and checked it there to see what you meant you're not joking !! From $50 in April to £238 about now ! And there I thoght Tesla and Nio where charging ahead......it seems they're not the only ones !
    Nope, I am definitely not joking. Buying used cars on the net means no more of that nonsense haggling which goes on at used-car dealers (at least those here in the US). It is a torment. And buying a new car is even more problematic. So it is time for transformation! Next to fall, IMHO, is the real estate industry which has been hoodwinking its customers for years by being less than transparent. This will also happen.

AS well the transformation of "boy apps" I am absolutely sure. And guys, for the umpteenth time I am not talking about TODAY'S apps, I am suggesting a new generation of apps. I gave two examples in posts above:

1. The "proximity alert" app (see message #1)
    2. The "AR" app (see message #20)

Neither of these use "3D technology" or "holograms" or whatever. They are meant to help you meet someone (MB or otherwise) of interest. Nor are they "dystopian" IMHO. Guys we have to move with the times and not live in the past.