Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Go-go bars v the apps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Thailand To Get Vaccine Early Next Year?

Marc K paints a dystopian future but unlikely to come true thank goodness.

Computer and virtual reality games get more advanced every year and yet we still build huge theme parks. Take out and delivery meals are everywhere but new restaurants are opening all the time. Airports are running at capacity plus, hotels continue to get ever more luxurious. We like the real thing. In fact if one good thing comes out of this horror movie made real it might be a reminder to many just how good going out is.

No app ever sucked me in the (empty at the time) A-Bomb, no app had me sucking on stage in the old nightclub near Mosaik, no app sat naked on my lap and no app had me trying to keep it together as a boy I didn't know 5 minutes previously becomes my number one must have boy in the whole world.

We like the real thing.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 14th, 2020), christianpfc (October 15th, 2020), goji (October 14th, 2020), Maxxy (October 19th, 2020), Oliver2 (October 14th, 2020), poshglasgow (October 15th, 2020), TaoR (October 16th, 2020)