Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Covid Insurance and Prices Updated

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Covid Insurance and Prices Updated

https://pattayaone.news/tat-announce...eign-visitors/

• The insurance policy has been approved by the Thai government and can be used in the Thai visa application process. Coverage begins immediately upon arrival in Thailand.
    • No need for advance payment or out-of-pocket expenses when admitted at private hospitals nationwide. Insurance coverage does not exceed US$100,000 or about 3.16 million Baht.
    • In the case of death from Covid-19 infection, the insurance company will provide a life insurance benefit of USD $100,000 or about 3.16 million Baht to the beneficiary.
    • The insurance premium cost is reasonable, the process is overseen by the OIC, and purchase can be done efficiently online.
    • Thailand’s public health infrastructure and healthcare facilities, as well as healthcare professionals are recognised as some of the best in Asia for treating infectious diseases.

Here’s an example of some of the costs for packages that vary from 30 days to 1 year. The premiums range from 1,600-4,800 Baht for 30 days of coverage; from 2,880-8,640 Baht for 60 days; from 3,840 – 12,160 Baht for 90 days; from 7,680 – 23,040 Baht for 120 days, and from 14,400 – 43,200 Baht for one year.

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Covid Insurance and Prices Updated

I selected “others” as I don’t fall into any of the categories e.g. medical tourist.

And simply got a message saying I’m not allowed to travel. I know that, just wanna know how much.

No quote, not really helpful.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I selected “others” as I don’t fall into any of the categories e.g. medical tourist.

And simply got a message saying I’m not allowed to travel. I know that, just wanna know how much.

No quote, not really helpful.
    Just select something else, like Medical Tourism, to get a price quote.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U View Post
    Just select something else, like Medical Tourism, to get a price quote.
    But I’m not a medical tourist so the rates won’t be the same.

What I’d like to know is what it’s going to cost me, as a regular tourist, but it won’t tell me.