Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Well Nirish in a recent naval gazing session Mark Owen came in at number 2 on my all time list of celebrity boy crushes sandwiched between Mark Hamill in 3rd and C Thomas Howell in first. But I digress and that's probably a subject deserving it's own thread.. A few from last night.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

seenus (December 1st, 2020), TaoR (December 2nd, 2020)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    See there's the difference - you "assumed' whereas as we were talking about China here and Arsenal frequents a club in China I figured that rather than "assume" I'd actually ask a direct question from someone who is there in case they could give me any better first hand information rather than just assuming......as you know what they say about that I'm sure..... I was more casually interested as to wether the Chinese authorities clamp down a LOT harder on that out in the sticks in China or is it wide spread and tolerated ( which would have surprised me a little perhaps )
    As perhaps you observed (I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt as you’re from Northern Ireland) I was responding to a446.5 and not arsenal and the comment to which I was referring was “It appears to be yet another gay genre”. Ice could also be described as “the poor man’s cocaine” as the feeling of euphoria is, I’m told, similar. As for any Chinese crackdown ...

Liked

As I've said, I know nothing of the drugs scene here or even if there is one to speak of. I'm sure there is but I've never come across it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Good god what parallel universe do you sad people live in? The Apps in Thailand and I assume elsewhere are peppered with profiles looking for “hi fun, “HF” or “CF”. It’s been going on for years.
    You falsely assumed I use the apps.

As I've stated many times in the past, I do not use them (except for one time when I was in Prague) so how would I know whether or not chem fun was prevalent on the apps?

It appears to me to be another gay genre in Chinese videos.

Liked

A few of the many waterways criss crossing the city.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

goji (December 1st, 2020), Moses (December 1st, 2020), splinter1949 (December 3rd, 2020)

Liked

Nice placid waters, but where are the waterfowls?
    Have the Chinese eaten them all?

Liked

Pretty much yes. Like the squirrels. A city with thousands of trees and not one single squirrel have I ever seen.

But in the first photo about a third down on the left...it's not clear but that was either a goose or a big duck.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    A few from last night.
    So can we please start a crowdfunding go fund me page please for Arsenal - either to buy him a better camera that takes non blurry pics, OR to send him to a drying out clinic to stop the Dt's should they be the cause of said tremors OR just for a new pair of glasses in case he IS looking at his phone whilst taking the pics and thinking "yep, that looks fine I'll go at that - OR a quick crash course in using his phone camera in case he doesn't know if you press the screen while pointing it at your target it "should" autofocus !? ( mind you as the cause me be he's either trying to take sneaky shots as you're not meant to be doing that OR he may be getting blown at that / any particular moment there I guess we may just have to take what we are given ! OH so many ( probably) cute boys but it's so hard to tell !

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Bali (January 6th, 2022), Brad the Impala (December 2nd, 2020), gerefan2 (December 2nd, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    a quick crash course in using his phone camera in case he doesn't know if you press the screen while pointing it at your target it "should" autofocus !? )
    Amazing that works...and also sorts exposure. Amazing what you learn here .

13. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (December 2nd, 2020)

Liked

My scorecard reads a 10/10 for effort but 0/10 for achievement. I hear that some of our dear BK based older residents get similar scores from the boys.

I'll try harder NI. Meanwhile enjoy the 'scenic' waterways photos. No multicoloured flashing lights and bouncing up and down boys or dance floors.