Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    We'd reached an agreement but he insisted on payment up front. I would never agree to that
    Agreed. NEVER pay up front.

Liked

Nirish wrote.
    "Do these guys not know who they're dealing with !?? That they're not dealing with some fresh off the boat newbie fit to be taken for all their worth but no, in fact one of Pattaya's hardcore elite, who has heard it all before"

I did actually tell him almost exactly that but to no avail. In truth any boy who insists on upfront payment is not to be trusted. One boy earlier this year wanted me to go to his hotel, pay him 400rmb via wechat and then he said he'd come down and get me. He too was politely declined.

Sometimes I wonder how they can think their plan can possibly work but then I remind myself that independent thought is educationalised out from a young age and their access to foreign influence very limited.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (November 30th, 2020), TaoR (December 1st, 2020)

Liked

Reminds me of contacting a lad in a town close to where I live, who had some rather nice pictures on one of those free ads sites.
    Anyhow:
    Warning sign #1: He was using one of those encrypted e-mail addresses from a Swiss provider.
    Warning sign #2: He insisted we meet in a local hotel that he had an arrangement with, which only accepted up front payment by bank transfer. That failed all the common sense checks & this was not progressed.

With hindsight, warning sign #0 was that he looked too cute in the pictures.

Liked

Noah is looking thin with sunken cheeks. Xavier is sending out mixed messages. Joe continues to disappear for long periods. Harry is as happy as he always is and Danny.left the stage in tears. And it's only 1.00am.

6. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (December 1st, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Noah and his sunken cheeks just made me wonder and just out of interest are "drugs" a "thing" there ?? I.e are they as common and easily accessible and widely used as here in the West with the guys in clubs etc, or perhaps are they more severely frowned on, both by the authorities and society in general there perhaps ?

Just asking in terms of learning about different cultures and whats acceptable in different Countries etc ( I'm not intending to open up any supply lines or anything !

Liked

Honestly Nirish I don't know. They've never been my thing so I simply have no idea about availability. I think marajuana is readily available but I don't know about anything else.

But Noah is starting to resemble G from Nice Boys. He was the Thai spit of Mark Owen then he started taking drugs and well......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Mark Owen then he started taking drugs and well......
    Ahhh Mark owen, one of my younger day crushes, he was so cute when young, unfortunately I met him when he was attending an Awards event I was at a hotel in Belfast, it was when he was at fairly much rock bottom in his career and life in general, it was about 1am and he was sitting on his own right at the back of the event at a 10 person round table and looking totally dejected, I actually didn't realise who it was and asked him "are you ok mate" ( as he looked like he'd the weight of the world on his shoulders) and he just looked up and faked a smile and gave a totally non convincing "yeah I'm alright" - but a blind man could see he wasn't :-( so I left him to it as he clearly was in his own moment. I have to say that dejected or not it did cross my mind to take my shot lol but honestly looking at the state of him with his long messed up, greasy hair and generally unkempt appearance the days of him doing it for me where long gone........so, I just settled on blowing him in the end ! ( ha the last part is a joke of course, the rest is absolutely true unfortunately. Still on a lighter note I'd delighted to say that he seems to have pulled his life back together again and is back with his wife etc. Annoyingly I'd read that one of the reasons she'd left him for a while was that by his own admission he was a genuine sex addict and had shagged half the Country ! DAMN I KNEW I should have taken my chance when I had it ! :-)

10. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (December 1st, 2020)

Liked

are "drugs" a "thing" there??
    There are lots of gay Chinese videos showing guys involved in "chem sex". The "chem" involved is Ice.

It appears to be yet another gay genre.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    There are lots of gay Chinese videos showing guys involved in "chem sex". The "chem" involved is Ice.

It appears to be yet another gay genre.
    Good god what parallel universe do you sad people live in? The Apps in Thailand and I assume elsewhere are peppered with profiles looking for “hi fun, “HF” or “CF”. It’s been going on for years.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Good god what parallel universe do you sad people live in? The Apps in Thailand and I assume elsewhere are peppered with profiles looking for “hi fun, “HF” or “CF”. It’s been going on for years.
    See there's the difference - you "assumed' whereas as we were talking about China here and Arsenal frequents a club in China I figured that rather than "assume" I'd actually ask a direct question from someone who is there in case they could give me any better first hand information rather than just assuming......as you know what they say about that I'm sure..... I was more casually interested as to wether the Chinese authorities clamp down a LOT harder on that out in the sticks in China or is it wide spread and tolerated ( which would have surprised me a little perhaps )