Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Another photo of the beautiful Noah. He's from Tibet and doesn't wear and underwear. The boy to the right in a white top is Christian (not that one) and standing next to him is Harry.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (November 27th, 2020), Aux1010 (November 22nd, 2020), dinagam (November 22nd, 2020), GWMinUS (November 25th, 2020), Jellybean (November 22nd, 2020), seenus (November 23rd, 2020), TaoR (November 24th, 2020)

Liked

I can see that Tibetan nose ; longish, narrow, and straight.
    Quite erotic really.

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 22nd, 2020)

Liked

So the Noah saga has largely ended and sadly not in a glorious night of passion for your narrator. Last night he was rather mournful and bemoaning the fact that he couldn't find a woman to sleep with him..I told him that not every woman finds him.as pretty as I do. The fact is that few Chinese girls are going to be interested in a poor 20 year old from the backsticks of Yakville.

However a new and exciting cul-de-sac has opened with messages from Christian, the boy in the white top.
    "Get a room
    $500
    Let's get a room"

TBC.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    .a new and exciting cul-de-sac
    Especially if you get to see both his "cul" and his "sac"!

Bonne chance!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So the Noah saga has largely ended.......he was rather mournful and bemoaning the fact that he couldn't find a woman to sleep with him..
    I guess it all depends how you look at things as I personally would be taking that as a positive step and one which could open a whole new world for (you and) him in him perhaps trying something new on the QT that you'd be assuring him that his friends would never find out about etc etc :-) Oh if we'd all a pound for every time we'd had THAT ( bullshit) conversation over the years eh :-)

8. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 24th, 2020)

Liked

He was back to his mecurial best last night. He's recruited a few boys to work there so it's a promotion. He was darting about whispering this and that to them, getting them up on the podiums to dance, sending them off to eat and generally making them feel at home. Nice.

We had some time together but to be honest there's a flock of lovely boys for me to play with. I feed them melon and snacks like a sort of inverted Roman emperor. As the drink flows off all gets rather loose and playful. A few photos below
    The boy in red is Miles and he's an absolute beauty but doesn't have the personality or sex appeal of Noah.

10. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 24th, 2020), dinagam (November 24th, 2020), Jellybean (November 24th, 2020), seenus (November 24th, 2020), TaoR (November 24th, 2020)

Liked

That Tibetan lad exudes eroticism...

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 24th, 2020)

Liked

Ain’t you the lucky one, arsenal! All that at your finger tips and no STV application and costs, Covid-19 tests and costs, COE, two week quarantine, hotel costs and all the other myriad and mind-boggling requirements that gerefan2 in his topic, My quest for a Visa has mentioned.

Keep your reports of your time in China coming, as I've said elsewhere, I can't see me getting out to Thailand before January 2022.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 25th, 2020), Oliver2 (November 25th, 2020)

Liked

A fun if ultimately unsuccessful evening's partying last night. Noah was there but 3 plus weeks of constant drinking and perhaps something else has dulled his palor as well as his mojo and he spent most of the time trying to get me to buy an electronic cigarette.

My attention thus turned to Xavier, the boy in the black top with white stripes down the sleeves.. Very pretty and a nice body. We'd reached an agreement but he insisted on payment up front. I would never agree to that so we parted, my carnal desires unsated. Oh well. The hunt is always fun even if the trophy often eludes me.

Joe kissed me in the gents and we have a memorandum of understanding and of course, Xavier remains on the table.

16. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 30th, 2020), GWMinUS (December 2nd, 2020), Jellybean (December 1st, 2020), TaoR (December 1st, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

........he insisted on payment up front. I would never agree to that so we parted.
    Do these guys not know who they're dealing with !?? That they're not dealing with some fresh off the boat newbie fit to be taken for all their worth but no, in fact one of Pattaya's hardcore elite, who has heard it all before and seen boys of twice his stature and beauty come and go - and especially the CUM part - and all without "paying upfront" - how VERY dare he, I'm also offended on your behalf that the thinks so little of our world experience. Why I've almost a good mind to encourage you to do a Christian on him and shag him and then hand him the equivalent of 300 baht and tell him " yeah and THAT is how us cowboys roll KID ! :-) lol

18. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 30th, 2020), arsenal (November 30th, 2020), goji (November 30th, 2020), TaoR (December 1st, 2020)