Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post

But what's the point of slaughtering them on the side of the road? As soon as dead, they will attract bacteria and vermin. They keep better while alive.
    May be they do some "blood donations" to the Buddha this way? Same as they do when open the bottle of whiskey and throw the first shot to the bar steps?..

Liked

The first photo is the one on blued and his profile clearly states it's him. Well maybe from some time ago. The second one is the reality that's showing up at your door with the nerve to expect 600rmb, 800rmb if you want to fuck him. A lucky escape.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

He's still OK for a free quick f*ck in the sauna...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nah...too podgy....if I'm handing over my hard earned cash I want prime A++ meat....

5. User who gave Like to post:

goji (December 11th, 2021)

Liked

Yea, me too..

Liked

Memorial Day here when the Chinese bitch and wail about the brutality of the Japanese. No such bitching and wailing is permitted in Tibet or Xinjiang.

8. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 15th, 2021), Brad the Impala (December 14th, 2021), goji (December 14th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 15th, 2021), snotface (January 18th, 2022)

Liked

With regards to the above post. After the communist party took control in 1949 Mau and his premier Zhou Enlai both agreed the most important thing was stability. To that end a one party state with absolute power was essential and that's what China is today. No fissure however small will be allowed to open up for fear of the consequences. Bordered by 14 countries, most of whom could be described as leaning towards hostile and with little sense of national pride there's no chance of political reform on the horizon.

Liked

And this delightful message arrived this morning. Here here..

"Dear citizens, everyone is the master of building a high-quality national civilized city. Every citizen should actively participate in, start from me, strive to be a new era of civilization and courtesy."

Liked

Mmmmm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 16th, 2021), gerefan2 (December 16th, 2021), goji (December 16th, 2021), splinter1949 (December 16th, 2021)

Liked

A new young-fella-melad has entered the stage to rival gorgeous Chinese money boy. A bit of a tranny his blued profile has photos of him dressed up in silk gowns and make up. Yuk. I'd put off meeting him because u find them unappealing. Then last week he contacted me again and I agreed to have him over with very clear instructions...No dresses and NO make up.

Well he showed up and wow. Hair length past his neck, black cargo jeans and a full length black winter coat. He looked like Judd Nelson in The Breakfast Club. He speaks some English so instant Thai money boy style rapport was possible and great company. As he was getting dressed he got a late night call from his college form tutor to berate him for something.
    "He is so bad, always saying bad things to me." Lovely boy.