Re: Tales from the Dragon

Nice calf and knee.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 1st, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Nice calf and knee.
    If you look closer, you'll see something else!

Liked

Had me checking a447. I didn't notice her as she blends in with the soft furnishings. Haha.

Liked

On the way hone I came across this gentleman selling his product. Looks disgusting doesn't it. I don't know what it is but it appears to be made from semolina, play-dough and gelatine. He's stopped near a bar at what is chucking out time. The alcohol induced incoherent are obviously his target market. Eyeing up his prey he's trying to work out if his potential customers are hungry and drunk enough to not care/notice what they're eating.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

It's a kind of chestnut cake, judging by the Chinese characters.

Liked

Impossible to legislate for the mindset that thinks it's a good idea to keep this secret. A broken cup, three leopards escape or a global pandemic.

https://news.sky.com/story/chinese-s...loose-12302417

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

goji (May 11th, 2021), pasiontop (May 17th, 2021), TaoR (May 18th, 2021)

Liked

Chinese couples have their wedding album done months before the big day. They get dressed up in costumes, head off to local beauty spots and spend hours posing romantically. Initially I thought this odd but compared to the uninteresting 'OK, I need one with all the aunties and uncle's' boredom of western wedding photographs this look far more fun. These were captured by me just passing by. Note the last photo, there are actually two couples in the same spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (May 18th, 2021), splinter1949 (May 17th, 2021), TaoR (May 18th, 2021)

Liked

Apart from China, I have also observed similar scenes in Vietnam and Myanmar.

The couple turn up with a full film crew and equipment and go through all the set poses. They only ever pretend to kiss - their lips never actually touch.

I love the couple in picture 2!

12. User who gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (May 18th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Apart from China, I have also observed similar scenes in Vietnam and Myanmar.

The couple turn up with a full film crew and equipment and go through all the set poses. They only ever pretend to kiss - their lips never actually touch.
    Asian countries ae far from the only markets for wedding photos for well-heeled Chinese. For years, the Sydney Opera House has been a huge draw. Paris attracts many. Cliveden Estate just outside London is another favourite venue, often with all the rooms being booked by the Chinese couple and their family and friends.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Off to one of the many hot baths that proliferate everywhere. Always a good few hot boys to ogle as they walk around naked. The staff too, get in the altogether when they Need to do a bit of cleaning or hosing down. Pictured below is the after lounge and for any lovers of that sort of thing, my feet.
    Have you ever been to one of the KTV bars filled with young naked guys? There are several in many major cities but I believe they are hidden away in the suburbs rather than the city centres. They certainly put Thailand's gogo bars to shame!