Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    . . . Currently a little the worse for wear, dancing like your drunk uncle at a wedding on the bouncy dance floor and on a bottom feeling quest. More news if it happens.
    Sounds like you’re having a rave, arsenal. Lucky you!

Club.jpg
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Well I'm up to about 11 firm and springy Sino bottoms nicely fondled so it's a good night's haul.

Liked

As an addendum to last night. The door staff were dressed in full hazmat gear, slightly ott. I'd needed one of my contacts to get me in due to the simpleton doormans ignorance but a Lebanese guy I met inside had no such difficulty cos he wasn't white and so didn't register as foreign.

Liked

A bit of streetlife. Shucking mussels or maybe oysters next to the river. They're huge. Rent a bikes piled up. Several wet markets complete with blood everywhere and dead turtles in the same water as live ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 11th, 2021), goji (February 10th, 2021), Jellybean (February 11th, 2021), TaoR (February 15th, 2021)

Liked

A live post. I'm in a bar, the one pictured below. I just popped in for a beer. Now I've been butyonholed by a local. He's ordered a whole case of Budweiser and it's only him so he wants me to drink with him. He speaks English, sort of but it's incredibly loud and then only word I can understand is 'China' to which I reply 'absolutely' or some similar platitude. It could be a long night. Haha. The waiter is very handsome but typically Chinese already has the beginnings of a beer gut.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 11th, 2021), TaoR (February 15th, 2021)

Liked

Nice!

Let us know of he managed to finish the case of Budweiser. Could be a very messy night!

Liked

Well it was a very messy night but not for the reasons you might think. It all got very Chinesy. Shortly after the picture post we had to vacate the table and I was ushered back to the bar, I don't know what was going on but the waiters very unhappy disposition and the failure to drink any more bottles suggested this guy didn't have the money to pay for them.

Then he went into full and total Chinese apology mode complete with much bowing, "So sorry" and so much arm round shoulder gripping that I had to move away and handsome waiter gently led him almost sobbing away. I went outside to finish my beer and one of the staff brought me some peanuts and apologised to which I assured her it wasn't the bars fault.

Oh well. As any foreigner in this nut house country can tell you. I'm used to people acting strange around me.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I'm used to people acting strange around me.
    They might say the same about you given you seem to measure the success of an evening out in how many unsuspecting bottoms you succeed in fondling!

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 12th, 2021)

Liked

None last night thank you for asking.

Liked

Out and about. Man performing Tai Chi to traditional Chinese music, beautiful. Odd pickled vegetable hanging with menace, an acrid smell and looking like a prop from Alien. Men playing cards. Very odd fish with legs for sale. Exquisite spoons, look at the animal heads, I suspect powder use. A table of mixed things. The sun sets over the lake.

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 14th, 2021), goji (February 14th, 2021), seenus (February 15th, 2021), TaoR (February 15th, 2021)