Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Odds and sods.

A rather good looking boy contacted me last night. He was a foot fetishest. (sort of) He wanted me to send me photos of my shoes, which I did. He was unimpressed with my selection of footwear and in particular he disliked my sandals. Oh well.

Then today I got stopped by the police for no helmet, annoying as they usually look away when they see me. Usual procedure is to keep me for ten minutes and then let me go. However they kept me there for 20 minutes and THEN tried to extract the 20rmb fine from me. I told them that if they were going to fine me they should have done so immediately. So we reached a compromise of community service. One of the junction bods* gave me his red cap and flag and I was seconded as Special Agent Arsenal. Really it's just stopping people going when they're not supposed to but the power was intoxicating and I flagged down everyone I saw for even the most innocuous transgression. After ten minutes I was relieved of my command, considered too strict for the Chinese police. Hahaha hahaha.

Junction Bods. Patrol the crossroads at busy times and use a flag to stop anyone simply riding into the moving traffic.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (October 11th, 2021), dinagam (October 10th, 2021)