Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Tales from the Dragon

With the exception of Gorgeous Chinese Money Boy Chinese money boys rarely fail to disappoint.

A few recent incidents.

Ning (very cute boy) approached me as I was watching some boys play basketball, the most uninteresting sport ever with the possible exception of fencing but they leap about in shorts and sometimes play topless.

We swapped Wechat and he immediately started asking for money for a variety of reasons. All refused. This went on for a few days then I deleted him but a week later he sent a friend request so I reinstated him. More of the same and of course, refused every time.

I told him that if he wanted any money he'd have to provide certain services
    He agreed. He came to my apartment, got undressed and then told me he was 17. I thought 'are you really!' because your body is not that of a 17 year old, nor is your face, you have tattoos, you don't go to school, you hang around hot baths looking for customers and you live the life of a mobile money boy.. I simply told him that the age of consent in China is lower than that and does not discriminate with regards to sexuality or gender. He performance was fascinating. Every now and then he forgot he was a '17 year old first timer'and showed his abilities. I paid him in full the agreed 400rmb and of course cue surprise that it wasn't as much as he'd been expecting. Bye bye Ning.

I knew something was coming but I didn't know what it was. Here it comes...The Ning Sting. Blackmail.

Wechat translate can be inconsistent so I'll paraphrase.
    N. I took a picture of you.
    Me. Oh!
    N. Do you want me to delete the nude photo of you?
    Me. Well I look pretty Ok for my age and I know a few hot bath staff have done that so it's ok.
    N. I want to send the photo to my moments. That's funny isn't it?
    Me. If you want to do that then it's up to you.

Some time later.
    N. I'm joking. I dont have a nude photo of you. Haha.
    Me. Ok.

Then the other day. I agreed to meet this boy on blued. He'd been pestering.me for weeks. Not really my type being too bouffanty and a little puffy if his photo was to be believed. Still, nothing lost from meeting hi at a neutral venue.

If his photo wasn't really my type then it was nothing compared to the frankinstinian gargoyle that showed up. Fatish, short, lamk hair and pallid scarred skin. I stayed just long enough to say I wasn't interested and left.

Shortly afterwards he messaged me to say that the photo he sent was of him to which I replied that he didn't look much like the photo. His reply. Get this.

"All cameras have beauty enhancement features. You need to lower your expectations."
    Are you fucking serious? I don't think I will thank you.

The evening saw me at my favourite nightclub. At about 1.00am a boy I'd met before, Mingzhe (pronounced Ming Jay) said he wanted to spend the night with me. I agreed. He wanted 500rnb. I pointed out that we were both drunk and as such it was mainly sleeping. 300 was agreed. He's 19 and I felt a little guilty as we passed his college.
    "My school" he told me. Chinese boys describe any education place as school. Due to the virus and the Chinese tendency to be Chinese even some colleges and universities are locked at night and adult students are not allowed either in or out. I did know this, that at 1.00am he needed somewhere to go because he was locked out for the night. Anyway it was a very pleasant encounter and we parted on friendly terms with both parties promising a return sinetine in the future.

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 4th, 2020), dab69 (November 7th, 2020), francois (September 16th, 2021), goji (October 4th, 2020), poshglasgow (November 3rd, 2021), TaoR (November 14th, 2020), vnman (May 18th, 2021), Zebedee (October 4th, 2020)

Liked

Re: Chinese Money Boys

Do arsenal, can you speak Chinese??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    return sinetine in the future.
    A447....β€œ arsenal, can you speak Chinese??”

Looks like a β€œyes”!

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 4th, 2020), TaoR (November 14th, 2020)

Liked

Can you give some context? From posting in "Gay world", I assume that these events took place in China. From "Wechat translate can be inconsistent" I assume that you mainly communicate by translation program.

In Bangkok, I chatted with a few Chinese who turned out to be money boys. They did not speak English, the communication (blued translation) did not lead anywhere / was like pulling teeth, and when we finally got to the point, the wanted 2000 THB. And their pictures did not look genuine. If the chat had been positive, and if they had agreed to come to my place for 1000 THB, I would have asked for current pictures or better video chat before meeting.

Liked

No I don't speak Chinese. Thank the gods.

Christian. Wechat translate is pretty good but sometimes it makes small but significant errors. But it's still a great app. Mobile phone numbers here are obsolete, everyone and I mean EVERYONE has Wechat. So you can flag down an electric pick up and 20 seconds later be communicating with the driver. Take a translator with you, they'll talk for 30 minutes and then say "they can't do it." Use Wechat and you can do anything at all.

For historical reasons the Chinese tend to take forever to come to the point and then just as you tbink you've got there they start all over again. Also they simply lie, blatant bare faced black is white complete untruths. A Chinese person can talk non stop for 10 minutes and it becomes like a drill hammer. What's more they can communicate with each other in conversation at 100 meters just by talking.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (December 16th, 2020), poshglasgow (November 3rd, 2021), seenus (November 12th, 2020)

Liked

While not the same as the pick 'n' mix availability of boys in Thailand a normal Chinese nightclub can yield most worthwhile and sometimes full on results.

They have host boys who's job it is too bring in the customers. If they don't get the sufficient number they get punished. Every visit will bring 4 or so new Wechat contacts. Then they send messages asking you to go to the club and "open a table." If you do so they drink with you and are amenable to dancing, cuddling and a little kissing. Their amenability increases in line with the alcohol consumption.

Liked

Uber pretty blonde host boy is already messaging me today so it would be rude not to go and party with him tonight.

Well it did get a little confusing as it often can with Chinese boys. He didn't seem sure what I wanted and I wasn't sure what to say without scaring him off. He kept coming to me and cuddling me and using words like 'accompany' but it still wasn't clear so I left it. I will try again tonight.

Meanwhile I am persuing other avenues with several boys targeted and sone progress being made.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Meanwhile I am persuing other avenues with several boys targeted and some progress being made.
    And they wonder why we gays get the word "predatory" associated to our actions lol :-) ( I do know you don't mean it in THAT way - well, I think :-)

12. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (November 14th, 2020)

Liked

Arsenal, I don't know how long you've been living in China, but don't you think it would be easier if you spoke a little Chinese? Or do some of the local guys speak English?

Liked

For your piece on the Chinese KTV thread NIrish. Thank you.

Friends who've been at the club's with me do joke about what I 'do' to the boys. I merely point out that they come to me, I don't have to chase them around the club. But if that became necessary then obviously I would. Of course if I see a hot boy sitting on one of the sofas near the gents then I'll sit down and get better acquainted.

The very unnatractive guy I wrote about in the first post has now messaged me 46 times without reply on blued. What his best case scenario is I have no idea.

Hot blonde boy and I are meeting at the club tonight. Again I don't want to blow it so we'll see how it goes. Discussions with Chinese boys can be a slow and tortuous process.

Other less important matters include the weather being gorgeous with bright sunshine and clear skies. Warm enough to sit outside in a short sleeved shirt during the day. And the President of China, Xi Jinping is currently in town, here for 3 days I understand. We're not starstruck though cos Jiang Zemin comes here every year.