Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

NIrish.
    It's mainly the novelty factor, very few are interested sexually, even for my readily offered money. Chinese boys are controlled by their parents and part of that control includes giving them money. They are often financially dependent up to the age of 26 or 27. The incentive isn't there. Even with most boys who've asked, sometimes begged me for money. When I tell them that I can 'give' them the often quite large amount if they'll sleep with me most decline. Sadly.

I don't understand these people apart from the fact that a foreigner causes a large number of then to act in a stranger way.

I don't understand why young guys want to come up and chat with.me and take a photo, but I like it. I equally don't understand why someone can know that the virus outbreak was brought here by an.old Chinese crone and spread throughout the city by other Chinese crones and yet see a foreigner and immediately adjust their mask.

Important to remember that anyone over 45 was horn under Mao and this is the equivalent of you and I being born.under Cromwell

A couple of years ago I had a little turtle and he seemed quite happy by himself. Then I put some little fish in his tank. He'd poke his head out now and then but never got used to the fish, they were simply too different and so he retreated to his island to be by himself. And that's where I feel China is headed. The giant turtle has poked his head out for 30 years but found all the others simply too different and is in.the process of retreating to his island.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (September 13th, 2021), Nirish guy (September 12th, 2021), siscu58 (September 14th, 2021), TaoR (September 12th, 2021)