Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

I suggest on your next visit that you tell the boys that it's actually their reflective jackets etc that are causing blurry images and so would they please mind removing ALL of their clothes before you take anymore photos as being a perfectionist you'd rather ensure that you got the perfect shot ! :-)

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

siscu58 (December 2nd, 2020), TaoR (December 2nd, 2020)

Liked

Well these from last night are a little clearer though sadly all are still fully clothed. I was just getting going when two new boys kidnapped me and took me off to a different club so still no action from there. Fortunately gorgeous Chinese money boy still knows how to keep me entertained.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (December 5th, 2020)

Liked

Customer are wearing thick coats, whilst whatever is on stage is keeping warm enough wearing much less. Guess it's cold outside now.

Liked

Yes. About 2 degrees and will get much colder in the coming months. But usually clear and often dazzling sunshine.

Liked

And now a tragic tale to melt even the hardest of hearts. Some fun with Joe on Monday night. He couldn't sleep with me for his girlfriend was expecting him home but we could have some fun in the club. For 100rmb I would get 5 trips to the gents for some heavy petting and mutual jolly feely upsy. I refuse to go into a cubicle so that only leaves the largish urinal section and a couple of time we had to abort as someone came in. No matter, all was eventually delivered and we agreed he'd sleep with me the next night.

So last night at about 10.00pm I was making the bed and just as I was pulling the sheet tight...ping...I pulled a muscle in my back. Not a bent over double unable to stand up tear but still an issue nonetheless. So I had to cancel Joe and the brevity of his replies told me he was a bit miffed. Makes you think that perhaps there is something in the Catholic God..

Anyway, project Joe is only temporarily suspended and will resume very shortly. As will project DJ, project Danny and project Xavier. Project Noah is still a dream but some distance off.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

goji (December 8th, 2020), GWMinUS (December 8th, 2020), Moses (December 8th, 2020)

Liked

off-topic posts were moved to appropriate sub-forum
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 8th, 2020)

Liked

Of course it's not all boys and Peking Duck. The screencaps below are stills from a couple of videos posted on wechat. The first shows a recently killed pig. Killed by being stabbed in.the stomach, presumably with the blade next to the twitching corpse. The second photo.is from a video of a woman drinking beer infused with the dead beasts penis.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The question being of course re both pics just WHY !!!???

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    project Joe is only temporarily suspended and will resume very shortly.
    Recover soon and tell us how the nights with your Sons of Heaven have happened.

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 9th, 2020)

Liked

Nirish wrote.
    "The question being of course re both pics just WHY !!!???"

Ah!
    I can report on that which crosses my path but the why's and wherefore's usually elude me. A rather brutal way to kill an animal but I suppose no worse than some of the things certain people do in Europe.
    As for the penis consumption...who knows. Any questions get the reply 'for good health'.