Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    so when they're coming to chat is that a "oh look a white guy lets go chat to him" or more the Pattaya style "I lie you, where you / we go ?" type conversation perhaps ?!
    That was a genuine question actually i.e are the gay / interested guys there openly gay and "up for it" if and when they come up and talk to you ( not you presonally there by the way, I mean to white guys in general), or does that almost never happen as they're shy / it's not culturally the norm etc and so do YOU have to do all the leg work in getting the conversation round to such topics in the hope of convincing them / letting THEM know you're up for it if they are etc pr do you too have to be very careful in instigating such conversations perhaps in case it gets back to the wrong people perhaps ? Genuinely interested to know as always enjoy hearing how other Countries deal with such issues.

2. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (September 12th, 2021)

Liked

NIrish.
    It's mainly the novelty factor, very few are interested sexually, even for my readily offered money. Chinese boys are controlled by their parents and part of that control includes giving them money. They are often financially dependent up to the age of 26 or 27. The incentive isn't there. Even with most boys who've asked, sometimes begged me for money. When I tell them that I can 'give' them the often quite large amount if they'll sleep with me most decline. Sadly.

I don't understand these people apart from the fact that a foreigner causes a large number of then to act in a stranger way.

I don't understand why young guys want to come up and chat with.me and take a photo, but I like it. I equally don't understand why someone can know that the virus outbreak was brought here by an.old Chinese crone and spread throughout the city by other Chinese crones and yet see a foreigner and immediately adjust their mask.

Important to remember that anyone over 45 was horn under Mao and this is the equivalent of you and I being born.under Cromwell

A couple of years ago I had a little turtle and he seemed quite happy by himself. Then I put some little fish in his tank. He'd poke his head out now and then but never got used to the fish, they were simply too different and so he retreated to his island to be by himself. And that's where I feel China is headed. The giant turtle has poked his head out for 30 years but found all the others simply too different and is in.the process of retreating to his island.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (September 13th, 2021), Nirish guy (September 12th, 2021), siscu58 (September 14th, 2021), TaoR (September 12th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly..
    1. A collection of photos.of the city at night. I didn't take them, a friend of mine did with a much better camera than mine. However I can say they are not enhanced in any way, it really does look like that.
    Judging from the photos,looks like Yangzhou City, China.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    . The giant turtle has poked his head out for 30 years but found all the others simply too different and is in.the process of retreating to his island.
    Or in the case of the Spratly Islands building MORE islands so they can eventually take over yet MORE islands after that perhaps.....and then the WORLD !

That must be so frustrating, surrounded by cute guys, who want to come up and chat and then through no fault of your own ( as I assume you bathe every day in a rose petal infused bath like the rest of us) get no where for your efforts !

How very rude of the Chinese to look so cute and yet not shag us instantly at our request, someone should explain to them how unacceptable that is ( to us :-)

7. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (September 14th, 2021)

Liked

"That must be so frustrating,"

Yes and no. The appeal.of a Chinese boy, however beautiful he might be is going to be short lived. He'll spit and hack as a matter of course and his eating is likely to repulse you. Plus they get horrible looking very young. Anyone older than 26 on blued doesn't even get a reply from me.

Having said that, within the confines of my apt they can be lovely and are wonderful sleeping companions.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (September 13th, 2021), TaoR (September 14th, 2021)

Liked

The flower crew are out in force leaving no.patch unfloraled. This city is pretty much the world's biggest landscaped garden.

Many of these lifesize and very lifelike statues adorn the city. Situated in many of the parks and gardens, when viewed at night in a hazy mist can give you the willies.
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 14th, 2021), Jellybean (September 16th, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 15th, 2021), TaoR (September 14th, 2021)

Liked

But it's autumn/fall. Who plants flowers (the plant) in autumn? I can indeed see flowers (in the sense of colorful petals) in your pictures.

Liked

The man on the bench looks like Mark Twain or his Chinese clone?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    But it's autumn/fall. Who plants flowers (the plant) in autumn? I can indeed see flowers (in the sense of colorful petals) in your pictures.
    If coldest time in January is about+15C, why anybody should care about planting time?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    If coldest time in January is about+15C, why anybody should care about planting time?
    Arsenal is in China. We don't know precisely where, but making an educated guess that he's somewhere inland of Shanghai, it is likely to be below freezing.
    Unless you know more about his location

16. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 15th, 2021)