List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The FIRST thing I am going to do when I arrive!

Liked

The FIRST thing I am going to do when I arrive!

I think a lot of you are like me and you plan out what you hope to do when your plane lands. Since my plane will land about Noon in Bangkok on Friday, I plan to check into Babylon, make my way into Silom. Have a drink at Balcony or Telephone, go into the mall and do some shopping at Domon clothes. Take a Motorbike back to Babylon. Log on the net and see who may want to join me in Babylon for some fun (Who said 3 way???). Then lay out and meet guys by the pool.

Later that night I will go to Tawan, Boys Bangkok and DJ station and I will finish the night off by having a snack at Malaysia Hotel Restaurant before I go back to Babylon for a good nights sleep... (Who keeps saying 3 way???).

What is your plan once you arrive in Thailand on your first day/night?

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: The FIRST thing I am going to do when I arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    " ... What is your plan once you arrive in Thailand on your first day/night? ... "
    A little spontaneity. :bounce:

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Well sadly I'm not planning a trip to Thailand anytime soon, but have fun bucknaway! You be good now!

(If I was going though and arrived around noon, once unpacked I'd probably head off for a massage).
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Since my plane will land about Noon in Bangkok on Friday, I plan to check into Babylon, make my way into Silom. Have a drink at Balcony or Telephone
    I didn't realise they're open for lunch

Liked

first hours in Thailand

I'll be there in two weeks but after more than a day in travel, including that 14 hour flight from Atlanta to Korea, and then the 5 hour hop to BkK , I'll be happy to check in at Howards and crash till my body says its time to get up. Then the fantasy will begin.

.....Take a Motorbike back to Babylon. Log on the net and see who may want to join me in Babylon for some fun (Who said 3 way???). .....
    I could not get on Gay.com using Babylon's wireless internet (with my laptop), they have a strange wifi setup using proxy. Everytime you open a new IE window, you are prompted to enter username and password.
    I never had problem like this at any other hotels where wifi is offered.

what username and password at babs?

also, why go online when there is so much flesh around?

Bucknaway, do you in fact stay in the Babylon hotel? I often wonder what that must be like? Is it not a bit excessive, just a bit? I mean there is sex and sex but living in the facility? I think might be a bit yucky myself. Could be wrong but cruising day and night might wear you out. I think they have removed the barracks style rooms now, last I heard, and every-one has their own bathroom.

Like Smiles I never plan. My flight usually arrives mid evening so I often just have a tray of tea and mango sticky rice in the garden if it's in season, followed by a shower. Then it's crisp linen and sweet dreams of all the wonderful things that await.
    Knowing I will awake in Thailand, some how makes me drop off into the most gloriously deep slumber you can imagine.

The distant plop of the Bangkok Post dropping into my paper box, awakes me eight hours later. And I am all ready to leap into action!

My first day plans always seem to go out the window due to the strength of the beer lol.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

you never know..........

I recently returned to town from overseas and expected my darling to be waiting for me in my room..When he didn't answer his phone
    I knew something was up.. He sent me an SMS and he had a customer..ouch!! but at least he was honest and since he was
    still working, I had to accept that the boy had a customer and needed to make a living..Fortunately, it was his last nite with the
    farang and he was very well compensated for the week and had enough to buy a motorbike..
    We hooked up the next morning and he moved in for a week or so, and then I had too much of a good thing and wanted to
    play the field... you never know.....