List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Watch Paint Dry Or Go To Jomtien Complex?

Liked

Re: Watch Paint Dry Or Go To Jomtien Complex?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    Watch paint dry or sit in a JC bar and look at the ladys and ladyboys there. Or if you're lucky, look at the back of a cambodian boy with his back to you glued to a phone screen.
    Yes, all too easy for this to occur.

Falangs can become accustomed to being the hunted in Pattaya, but in the complex bars, the hunting seems to end once a falang has been draggedin, seated, and provided with a drink.
    I let it happen too often, to my regret.
    If the person with the fascinating phone screen is themself fascinating, some role reversal can be needed.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 18th, 2021), francois (February 18th, 2021)

Liked

Hunting in Jomtien is a particular skill and takes time to learn with several failures along the way but the rewards can be fantastic. It's like polar bears hunting beluga whales from a rock although in Jomtien of course it's often the whales doing the hunting.

Liked

My last trip was pre-COVID in February 2020 , so it’s now a year away from gay Pattaya and Asian boys. What a waste of a year !. I spent some time then in the Complex bars often the Home bar and can confirm that the boys were addicted to their screens and certainly before about 10.30 did not take the initiative to join customers. It was usually necessary to invite them over to sit with you. Later they tended to become more active and started to look for an off. It sounds like this situation still applies even though customers, particularly affluent gay tourists are much fewer. At this moment for me a night in bed with a Cambodian boy from the Complex is just a dream.

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 18th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Hunting in Jomtien is a particular skill and takes time to learn with several failures along the way but the rewards can be fantastic.
    "Hunting" in Jomtien? It's rather "shooting fish in a barrel". Getting the boy from Jomtien to your room is just a question of money, how the boy performs is a different story.

When I pay for sex, I want to pick ripe fruit and not hunt or socialize.

To meet boys for free from online dating, that is a skill that took me years to develop, in addition to learning Thai, but it was worth the effort!

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (February 19th, 2021), seenus (February 19th, 2021), StevieWonders (February 18th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    "Hunting" in Jomtien? It's rather "shooting fish in a barrel". Getting the boy from Jomtien to your room is just a question of money, how the boy performs is a different story.
    I presume Arsenal is referring to hunting for boys who will actually perform in the room.
    As long as they are not about to go out drinking, it's usually easy to get boys off to your hotel.
    The skill is in selecting boys that perform.

Rather like the stockmarket. Anyone can buy, but selecting stocks that perform is more difficult.

Admittedly, in host bars, there can be the additional challenge of splitting a lad from his drinking party.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 20th, 2021)

Liked

Cristian wrote.
    "Hunting" in Jomtien? It's rather "shooting fish in a barrel".

Yes if you just want any old buck. But if you want the 14 pointer. That takes skill, patience, knowledge of the territory, reading body language, an awareness of rivals, forward thinking and sometimes a cheetah like burst of speed. The hunt, I love it..

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (February 19th, 2021), Kenny (February 19th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Yes if you just want any old buck. But if you want the 14 pointer. That takes skill, patience, knowledge of the territory, reading body language, an awareness of rivals, forward thinking and sometimes a cheetah like burst of speed. The hunt, I love it..
    The only “old bucks” are the customers and the “boys” for the most part are doe..s.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

"The only “old bucks” are the customers and the “boys” for the most part are doe..s. "

Oh dear. You've broken two of our most anally retentive member's most heartfelt rules. Spelling/grammar error and what he describes as 'homophobia'. He's online mornin, noon an nite so expect his snottiness soon.

Liked

What is needed in the Jomtien Complex is a Gay Gogo Bar. It remains a mystery to me as to why there isn’t one now, as there must be a market . Apparently there was one years ago called “Rock Hard Boys” (a great name). I cannot remember where it was. During my last few trips I stayed in the Complex but offed boys from the BT and Sunee gogos but that required late night transport which was not ideal.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    What is needed in the Jomtien Complex is a Gay Gogo Bar. It remains a mystery to me as to why there isn’t one now, as there must be a market . Apparently there was one years ago called “Rock Hard Boys” (a great name). I cannot remember where it was. During my last few trips I stayed in the Complex but offed boys from the BT and Sunee gogos but that required late night transport which was not ideal.

I remember that Gogo didn’t last long, I gather there is a zoning issue which prohibits Gogo bars.......Don’t hold your breath it won’t happen.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

16. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (February 23rd, 2021)