List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Watch Paint Dry Or Go To Jomtien Complex?

Liked

Re: Watch Paint Dry Or Go To Jomtien Complex?

Indeed it is, it's looks nice with the roof addition , apart from that it ( bars ,boys ,clients etc )it looks very similar to when I last visited ( Sept 2019 )

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    Is the Jomtien Complex even open these days?
    The Complex is open, I go there most nights just to check the lights are still on. Like last night it can be very quiet. The long weekends have been busier with visitors from Bangkok and the countryside.

The election will mean the bars are closed this Saturday night so the bars will lose out again. I am amazed some of the bars are still open with only a few customers each night but others have business from regular customers so they can pay the rent and staff. If there was another lockdown it would be the end for many bars in the Complex.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (December 18th, 2020), llz (December 19th, 2020), splinter1949 (December 19th, 2020)

Liked

What is the Jomtien Complex like these days? I have only seen it during the day, no idea what it's like at night.

Liked

Did you read the post above yours???
    ..........and that's the way it is.

6. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (February 12th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_ View Post
    The Complex is open, I go there most nights just to check the lights are still on. Like last night it can be very quiet. The long weekends have been busier with visitors from Bangkok and the countryside.

The election will mean the bars are closed this Saturday night so the bars will lose out again. I am amazed some of the bars are still open with only a few customers each night but others have business from regular customers so they can pay the rent and staff. If there was another lockdown it would be the end for many bars in the Complex.
    I have cancelled my trip about 4 times already hopefully will get there in October.The Complex is good.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (February 12th, 2021)

Liked

Jomtien Complex is doing quite well since the reopening on the 1st of February. It was so good to have all the bars open (apart from Kiss Bar which now has a for sale sign) and the lights on again. It is not packed full and of course the bars must close by 11pm, but there is plenty of life there again and I enjoy going to my favourite bar and chatting with the boss and a few friends.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 12th, 2021), Oliver2 (February 12th, 2021), splinter1949 (February 12th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_ View Post

Am looking forward to returning there,hopefully November.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (February 12th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jomtien Complex is thriving compared to the other gay areas in Pattaya.
    Virtually all the bars are open following the January lockdown.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

goji (February 12th, 2021), Patanawet (February 17th, 2021), Zebedee (February 12th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by London68 View Post
    I have cancelled my trip about 4 times already hopefully will get there in October.The Complex is good.

Quote Originally Posted by London68 View Post
    Am looking forward to returning there,hopefully November.
    I know what you mean, "I used to be indecisive...but now I'm not so sure" .LOL

Welcome to the board London68.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I’ve lived here long enough to remember the complex when there wasn’t one. Over the years as Sunee dried up the complex thrived. Now in these strange times there remains no shortage of bars or gay boys with a peppering of straight mostly Cambodian boys working. There are few stunners and the clientele Is definitely geriatric and those there are more for socializing with other geriatrics, the boys remain bored and sit in groups amongst themselves, one must ask the obvious.....how do the boys survive?
    Watch paint dry or sit in a JC bar and look at the ladys and ladyboys there. Or if you're lucky, look at the back of a cambodian boy with his back to you glued to a phonescreen.

Or maybe look up to the big metalic roof?

17. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (February 17th, 2021)