Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Vaccination against COVID starts at September 5 in Moscow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Vaccination against COVID starts at September 5 in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Only vector has influence on safety because it is live virus. Attached to it small part of killed COVID-19 virus can't be dangerous.
    your clinical evidence supporting this is?

because most of the studies I have seen from the attempts to develop human vaccines to the original human SARS virus and attempts in the veterinary field to develop vaccines for corona viruses in domesticated animals suggested the possibility of hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components and other complications in vaccinated individuals when exposed to the virus in the community

and there is no lack of articles in the western medical literature about the disasters that have occurred with the rushed mass production and distribution of vaccines generally

and there is no lack of articles in the western medical literature recently about the possible adverse consequences specifically of rushing a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, but I am sure you, and/or Putin and I suspect Donald Trump, have access to research and local expert opinion that I in my limited access in the west have no access to
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (September 3rd, 2020), goji (September 4th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    but I am sure you, and/or Putin and I suspect Donald Trump, have access to research and local expert opinion that I in my limited access in the west have no access to
    wow... how cheap you are... usually such behavior show rednecks from rural Russian forums... at rural Canadians forums are the same?

about topic: https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian...st-11599039001
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I already have a number of subscriptions to internationally recognised news sources so I don't really want to take out a subscription to the Wall Street Journal just to read the article you have linked to - perhaps you could include one or two quotes from the article that specifically address your comment I queried above

also, I am not sure why you are asking me about rural Canadians forums - I am an Australian currently living in Bangkok posting on a Thailand oriented forum and have no experience of rural Canadians forums, or rural Russian forums for that matter, but I am not unfamiliar with typical "redneck" postings, and if you want to talk about "cheap" who introduced "redneck" into this discussion?
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!