Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Homeless Boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Homeless Boys

It's impossible to determine who needs a free handout in a food line more just by looking at a video, but, there's no doubt (in my mind anyway) that the people who need the help the most aren't the ones standing in these lines, they're the ones who can't make it to the line.

I'm just an average person riding around town on my motorbike and I call see where help is needed the most just by opening my fucking eyes. When you see a distraught looking person that's been reduced to a skeleton - sleeping on a filthy sidewalk with the pigeons...HE NEEDS THE HELP THE MOST. The ONLY time the police (or any other government sponsors) pitch in and do anything for these people, is when they're called to remove the body, and they only do that because they have to. THIS IS FACT. These people are nothing more than cowards who want to project themselves as community hero's. It's beyond appalling. It's a disgrace.

Having got that off my chest, I've decided to increase the amount of support I provide to the homeless going forward.

If anyone else wants to do the same, the areas that I know about where homeless are surviving in South Pattaya include the following:

Dong Tan Beach: In front of the parking lot living on the sand (1 family). Behind the parking lot living between the buildings (random boys). Far end of Dong Tan (just past Pattaya Park) living on the sand (random boys).

Sunee Plaza Area: Soi Yensabai (2 homeless) next the where Two Guys Guest House was before. Soi Sunee, in front of Euro Boys Gogo (1 homeless).

Soi Day/Night Area: (1 homeless) in front of old Flamingo Hotel if he's still alive.

2. 9 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 9th, 2021), AdamKY (June 10th, 2021), Armando (June 11th, 2021), Blueskytoday (June 9th, 2021), francois (June 9th, 2021), Josan (June 10th, 2021), Kenny (June 9th, 2021), Ruthrieston (June 10th, 2021), splinter1949 (June 11th, 2021)