FAQ & Help

Thread: Homeless Boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Homeless Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Since starting this thread, 2 of the homeless boys I referred to are now dead.
    Thats terrible and THOSE guys are exactly the people that such food lines should be there to help when they need it most and its beyond sad that somewhere those boys seem to have fallen between the cracks and failed to get the help they needed.

I wonder though did some of the undoubted free loaders who queue up at such events for THEIR "free food” - whether they really NEED it or not - literally take the food out of the mouths of the likes of those boys who REALLY needed it - and THAT is and was was my point ! :-(

"For some reason I didn't feel motivated to post this, but when I read the thread today related to the Food Line in Pattaya, including some of the responses to that thread, I felt inclined to share this.
    Hmmm well If talking about my earlier post there all I can say is that from your earlier posts on the subject it seems that we're not perhaps just as far removed from each others view as it might appear, as it seems we’re both confirming the fact that not all people who queue for free anything are always the people most in need....

Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
    "Several weeks ago food lines for the poor were common in Pattaya bars"

I know, the "Balloon Chasers" were in seventh heaven...LOL.

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (June 8th, 2021)