Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting back to Asia?

Liked

Getting back to Asia?

For those of us who are tired of constantly going on dates with our hands every night...

How do you plan on getting back to SE Asia? With the pandemic, there's quite obviously a whole lot of young and cute guys who would love to make your lap their home if they could, but well, there's a once in a century global pandemic stalling things...

KKJason mentioned that Elite card holders can go back anytime, so I guess there's that if fture. Regardless of what anyone says regarding a vaccine or anything, I think it's until Summer 2021 before travel restrictions are lifted.

In all honesty, I've begun looking at NGOs such as World Vision to work for. Get a good paying gig with them, plus get a VISA as a specialized worker for Laos, plus get to help some folks out while I'm at it. Seems like a win-win-win to me.

What are your thoughts on getting yourself back to the promise land of non-stop sex with gorgeous young guys?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Getting back to Asia?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    For those of us who are tired of constantly going on dates with our hands every night...
    So Matt, when you reach the climax of your date, do you use a tissue or wipe it on the sheets and leave it for your Mum to find when she does the laundry?

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (September 25th, 2020), christianpfc (September 26th, 2020), dab69 (September 26th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    So Matt, when you reach the climax of your date, do you use a tissue or wipe it on the sheets and leave it for your Mum to find when she does the laundry?

Im guessing "sock" !

Liked

How many threads already exist on this topic? Why yet another one just so that cdnmatt can get a quick thrill? It's not even accurate as there is still no official word on Elite cardholders return. Enough already.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 26th, 2020), dab69 (September 28th, 2020), Manforallseasons (September 25th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    How many threads already exist on this topic? Why yet another one just so that cdnmatt can get a quick thrill? It's not even accurate as there is still no official word on Elite cardholders return. Enough already.
    I think the board is now on "life support" , the well of posting material is all but dried up despite the attempts of the "regular posters" here. This is not the fault of the board, rather it's a casualty of Covid-19,I sincerely hope its not fatal. Gaybuttonthai is in its death throes, another longtime gay forum, again I hope that survives also. These really are scary times globally, at the worst possible time we have the worst possible leaders, US, UK,Brazil, Russia, WHO,even little Belarus....batten down the hatches!

8. 8 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (September 26th, 2020), BenCH (September 26th, 2020), Dodger (September 25th, 2020), francois (September 25th, 2020), GerBear1958 (October 13th, 2020), Manforallseasons (September 25th, 2020), mr giggles (September 25th, 2020), poshglasgow (September 27th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

How do you plan on getting back to SE Asia? With the pandemic, there's quite obviously a whole lot of young and cute guys who would love to make your lap their home if they could, but well, there's a once in a century global pandemic stalling things...

KKJason mentioned that Elite card holders can go back anytime, so I guess there's that if fture. Regardless of what anyone says regarding a vaccine or anything, I think it's until Summer 2021 before travel restrictions are lifted.

In all honesty, I've begun looking at NGOs such as World Vision to work for. Get a good paying gig with them, plus get a VISA as a specialized worker for Laos, plus get to help some folks out while I'm at it. Seems like a win-win-win to me.

What are your thoughts on getting yourself back to the promise land of non-stop sex with gorgeous young guys?
    How do you intend to work for the NGOs when you are legally blind?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    I think the board is now on "life support" , the well of posting material is all but dried up despite the attempts of the "regular posters" here. This is not the fault of the board, rather it's a casualty of Covid-19,I sincerely hope its not fatal. Gaybuttonthai is in its death throes, another longtime gay forum, again I hope that survives also. These really are scary times globally, at the worst possible time we have the worst possible leaders, US, UK,Brazil, Russia, WHO,even little Belarus....batten down the hatches!
    Since Zebedee has brought it up, this forum has usually had quite a variety of topics. Gaybuttonthai has lost most of its regular posters and its variety of threads have diminished almost to just Trump and covid19. Even Dodger seems to have abandoned it. The Gay Guides Thailand board suffers because it has depended for too long on endless trip reports which its overseas readers seem to need on a regular basis. Are there no posters around with interests other than sex - and occasionally food? (I know I have to add myself in with that group unfortunately).

Looking forward to Christianpfc's promised exploits in Brazil. Hope he escaped the virus there unlike so many thanks to its idiotic leader.

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (September 25th, 2020), Dodger (September 25th, 2020), Manforallseasons (September 25th, 2020), Zebedee (September 25th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Are there no posters around with interests other than sex - and occasionally food?.....
    No

13. 7 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (September 25th, 2020), Aux1010 (September 25th, 2020), colmx (September 25th, 2020), GerBear1958 (October 13th, 2020), Manforallseasons (September 25th, 2020), StevieWonders (September 25th, 2020), Zebedee (September 25th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    I think the board is now on "life support" , the well of posting material is all but dried up despite the attempts of the "regular posters.
    I don't know, this is SGT after all. Would you like me to discuss NASA's Artemis mission with its four planned ventures to the moom to setup both, a permanent moon base plus a lunar orbiting base that will act as a propellent allowing space ships in the future to gain velocity for long distance travel? It's honestly a really cool mission, and unfortunately, nobody even seems to know it's happening. It's starting this year, and should be completed 2024.

Or should I discuss how to properly configure redis-cluster to efficiently handle horizontal scaling across a dozen server instances?

Or should we get into politics, and discuss something such as the pros and cons of UBI?

Nope. This is SGT, so think I'll just stick to discussing the joys of haing a freshly showered, cute 20 year old sitting on my lap earing nothing more than a towel.

Liked

Are there no posters around with interests other than sex - and occasionally food? (I know I have to add myself in with that group unfortunately).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    No
    LOL

Not laughing at you Armando,its just I can relate too well to Dodgers reply and it pretty much says it all.