Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination against COVID

Liked

Re: Vaccination against COVID

I suppose they need a name for this Siberian vaccine. How about Covichok ?

As for dissing armchair vaccine experts:

1 From the thread title, it's clear we're talking about vaccines and surprise surprise, you're not going to get Professor Gilbert or Dr Fauci writing posts here.

2 Vaccines are a topic of interest to many of us, as it's one of the routes out of this Covid mess.

3 With the possible exception of one post, I don't see anyone claiming to be experts on vaccines here. It's just people quoting material they have read. Also, it makes perfect sense to follow vaccine development, as if any of us have the option of paying for a private vaccine in the foreseeable future, we might just want to know something about it.

Anyone not interested can just take note of the thread title and read something else.

Liked

Hate to break it to everyone, but there is no vaccine coming. There's a flu shot coming, the current annual flu shot is about 40% effective in a good year, and you can expect the same for the KoVid-19 "vaccine" unless there's some amazing breakthroughts in medical technology.

With current technilogy at least, developing a vaccine ala mealses, typhoid, hepatitis and others for KoVid-19 is impossible. Same as there is no cure for the common cold, type of thing. We don't know how to vaccinate against influenza yet.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    As for dissing armchair vaccine experts:
    as a hobby that is about as pointless as playing Wack-A-Mole

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Anyone not interested can just take note of the thread title and read something else.
    you are I think missing the point - this thread has run for almost a month, has 8 pages and more than 3,200 "views". Moses can probably do some investigation to get the number of unique IP addresses that have viewed this thread at least once and from this guestimate the number of actual site visitors that have viewed this thread but the number is probably at least in the hundreds, and judging by the posts, for many of these people this could be the only, or one of the main, sources of information on this topic. multiply that by the millions of forums like this around the world, then add in twitter and facebook and you can see why half of the world's population is drowning in misinformation!

more useful advice may be "Anyone interested should spend their time reading more reliable information elsewhere"
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

I look at this vaccine development as something similar to the plaster or plasticene model being formed by a sculptor before he works on the final media. The difference is in the methodology and skills. Thus I shall wait patiently for the final outcome. I am looking forward to a perfect David similar to the one produced by Michaelangelo.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    I am looking forward to a perfect David similar to the one produced by Michaelangelo.
    PERFECT !?? Have you seen the small size of the cock on that fella, I've seen it up close and trust me thats far from perfect for many of us on here !! lol

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    PERFECT !?? Have you seen the small size of the cock on that fella, I've seen it up close and trust me thats far from perfect for many of us on here !! lol
    He's a grower.
    Have patience.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    ......you can see why half of the world's population is drowning in misinformation!

more useful advice may be "Anyone interested should spend their time reading more reliable information elsewhere"
    Anyone who applies a filter should not be misinformed by this thread.

I think most can recognise what is purely the opinion of certain members, with no supporting evidence to support the hypothesis (e.g. post by cdnmatt above).

Other posts contain information which is sometimes backed up by links to more informed & reliable sources. [Therefore in line with your recommendations]

I've found links posted on other sites to be quite interesting and slowly I improve my understanding of the topic from zero, to just a fraction more than naff all.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    He's a grower. Have patience.
    Patience !! 520 years and it hasn't grown an INCH !! To hell with that and to hell with it being "culture" - if he's not hung like a horse and with balls like a bull he can go back to just standing there trying to look less gay than he probably was as I for one am not interested !! :-)

Liked

Well, if truth be known, David started off being hung like the proverbial horse.

But hundreds of years of women touching his cock for good luck caused it to go from 10 inches to 3, and from uncut to cut.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...bit like Ronaldo's brass statue in Madeira....the groin area is so shiny from being rubbed ....lol