Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination against COVID

Liked

Vaccination against COVID

As per Russian newspapers top-lawmakers, top-ministers and many other from "elite" already been vaccinated against COVID since late April by experimental vaccine from state military laboratory. They got strong immunity and no side-effects beside 1-3 days of +38C temperature and some headache. Vaccine has been provided to them for free as "a testing".

Yesterday another state laboratory announced end of phase 3 of testing of another vaccine. Govt announced plans to start country's mass-vaccination from September 1.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 17th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Vaccination against COVID

...hopefully this is true..I can hardly wait for the world to return to some semblance of normality....feels so weird to not be able to hop on a plane and fly somewhere

Liked

No one is stopping you from hitching a ride in a yellow submarine...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...hopefully this is true..
    This is true with probability 99,9% - many public figures here now shows no precautions against virus on public. The only question is: for how long lasts immunity. I think nobody knows it now since nobody has experience longer than few months for now.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    experimental vaccine from state military laboratory..........Vaccine has been provided to them for free as "a testing".
    Although based on Russia's alleged use of injections on their own Citizens in the past I think I'd maybe pass on that offer.....

spy.jpg

7. User who gave Like to post:

Khor tose (July 26th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Although based on Russia's alleged use of injections on their own Citizens in the past I think I'd maybe pass on that offer.....
    Well. It is one more "highly likely". Still no court's decision, just loudly cries of propaganda from both sides. The same as with latest "novichok" case - no proof, only declarations "You did it!" - "No, we didn't!" - "Yes you did it!" - "No we didn't!" - "Highly likely it was you!" - "No!" Political games nonstop.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well. It is one more "highly likely". Still no court's decision, just loudly cries of propaganda from both sides. The same as with latest "novichok" case - no proof, only declarations "You did it!" - "No, we didn't!" - "Yes you did it!" - "No we didn't!" - "Highly likely it was you!" - "No!" Political games nonstop.
    Absolutely correct - the only difference being of course is that that we KNOW YOU did do it!!!! ( I'm joking.....well, maybe, HALF joking perhaps :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    we KNOW YOU did do it!!!!
    No. You think you know. Because your govt told it. That effect has own name: propaganda.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No. You think you know. Because your govt told it. That effect has own name: propaganda.
    I was joking .......but ok, I'm more than happy to go with your "highly likely" as I too think it was "highly likely" your Govt were up to there eyes in it and as guilty as hell. :-)

Our Govt couldn't possibly by wrong or lying to us about that or anything else of course as they would just never do that ! ( OK now you MUST know that I'm not being serious !! lol)

Liked

Mr Putin's opponents do seem to have a lot of bad luck. Poisoning with Novichok. Polonium poisoning. Getting shot in the back in a heavily policed area outside the Kremlin etc.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Khor tose (August 17th, 2020)