Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Queens University in Belfast UK charters a Boeing 777 to fly in Chinese students into Northern Ireland

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Queens University in Belfast UK charters a Boeing 777 to fly in Chinese students into Northern Ireland

I see one of our local Universities here in Belfast have just chartered a Boeing 777 to fly in a plane load of ( hopefully hot) Chinese students for the year - how VERY decent of them to do that all just for ME !!

I can only assume that thats as they've heard how difficult it is for us Farang to gain access to Thailand / cute Thai guys this year due to Co-vld !!

Great thinking there guys, well done, keep 'em coming ! :-)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-53335074

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (July 8th, 2020)

Liked

Re: Queens University in Belfast UK charters a Boeing 777 to fly in Chinese students into Northern Ireland

Well, I know some Chinese students returning to China had to wait weeks to get a flight, as there was a waiting list for the 1 flight a week or whatever it is from Heathrow. I doubt connections from Belfast would be much better.

It's quite encouraging to see them planning for the arrival of more students in September and I hope my local University takes note & if necessary, follows suit.

I'm guessing the 18th Sept arrival is just in case they still have to quarantine for 2 weeks upon arrival ? It's a little early for normal student terms.

Finally, based on local experience, some Chinese students are very hot & one or two are available, although the available ones are unfortunately not in the hot category.

Liked

Re: Queens University in Belfast UK charters a Boeing 777 to fly in Chinese students into Northern Ireland

If there's one country you DON'T need to worry about people coming from it's China. Oh the irony. It's track and trace in hotels, nightclubs, trains, planes and ferries plus temp checks at supermarkets and schools.

And track and trace in China is not like in the West. It works, having been been implemented and perfected in Tibet and Xinjiang.

Now. Chinese boys are wonderful to sleep with but just so so at sex. A lot of them seem to really like bears for some reason which certainly isn't me.

They will be on blued and this app translates so that you can write in English 'I am a bear and I want to fuck you until you squeal like a pig' and your Chinese oppo can reply
    '他妈的你那丑陋的大眼睛'

Do not underestimate the huge cultural differences between China and the West and do not be surprised if their take on things is wildly different to yours. For example they will tell you that China beat Japan in WWII.

Your relationship with your new found Chinese buddy will go something like this.
    He knows you.
    He likes you.
    He loves you.
    He likes you.
    He knows you.

And this all happens in about one month. The spitting is usual and even the most beautiful of Chinese boys can turn your stomach while eating. Sorry but it's true. Having said that an older westerner is seen as really cool and if I said I attract quite a group in a night club to drink and dance with me then that would be no exaggeration. Also just like the Thais if you're sitting in a park at 03.00 and a group of youths come your way there is nothing to fear. Totally unlike the west where you'd be a total idiot to go to a park at that time in the first place.

The majority of Chinese boys are very very small so if you're looking for a power top to roger you into next week then you'll be disappointed. Sexual longevity is also not on the agenda. One guy I went with came before he'd even got undressed. But cuddling and canoodling and sleeping with. In that respect they are wonderful.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (July 9th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

trojan horses...one and all of them...

Liked

Falabellas in the trouser department.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Queen's University...one of our local Universities here in Belfast have just chartered a Boeing 777 to fly in a plane load of ( hopefully hot) Chinese students for the year - how VERY decent of them to do that all just for ME !!
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-53335074
    That's amazing, Nirish, and they even named the university in your honour!

9. User who gave Like to post:

goji (July 10th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Who dear, me dear !? Queen dear. How VERY dare you !! :-)