Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pivoting From Gogo Bars to Massage Shops

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Pivoting From Gogo Bars to Massage Shops

There many massage places around Tuckom and there are many willing and able boys working there. I do not Iike to use the facilities however, all the guys are offable and having done the Gogo thing so long I am very happy to take someone I want home from a massage shop and in the end it is no more expensive than the GoGo after you factor in the drinks, off fee, and tips.The Gogo bars are a far cry from what they were and massage shops are plentiful.

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 2nd, 2020)

Liked

Re: Pivoting From Gogo Bars to Massage Shops

Years ago i used to take a boy from the massage by the old Flamingo Hotel oposite Mosaic apartments, a lot cheaper than ago go bars and he was a real nice guy and stayed with me for my 3 week holiday.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

4. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (July 2nd, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pivoting From Gogo Bars to Massage Shops

oh good lord no...same guy for 3 weeks...whats the point...and yes this is not really new news...certain massage joints are simply thinly disguised whore houses....happy endings and lots more are on offer for way under 1500bht...still the cheapest way to look and physically inspect before you commit....but the best bang for your baht is still off the apps